Daddy's medicine grow adventure 1

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Smokeydadro, Mar 17, 2017.

1. That's interesting I've never done it that way I didn't even know that you could get female seeds by using light.
    but what I've done is like you had said go Midway into flower 3 weeks maybe and then I just leave the lights on overnight or go to the 18 hour schedule for a few nights and you get seeds LOL.
    I learned it by mistake I had a timer break and my lights stayed on for like a week I had been sick and hadn't been checking on my plants during the night time and didn't know what that lights have been staying on I was running two different timers and the light that had stayed on there was 4 or 5 small LED panels on it.
    All plants gave me regular S1 seeds and I've grown many of my own S1 plants out. So far so good I've had all great success with them and of course I have freaking about a 1 gallon bucket full of different kinds of seeds from over the years. I suppose I could plant six or seven football fields probably every square foot with a plant with all the seeds I got now LOL.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Johnny Weedseed? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't know a lot about autos, but I know all plants need some dark for a rest period.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm talking about triggering a idk wtf to do response by the lights going on and off every hour or so

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Make sure you’re keeping track of the bud you sprayed with CS, if it doesn’t hermie, which t looks like it didn’t, you should just clip the thing off..you can’t smoke it so you don’t wanna lose it in with the others and end up smoking on some silver

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x.php?threads/Grow-journal-Bag-seeds.1475047/

• Like Like x 1
  6. It hasn't hermied yet I can take a while and I have bud marked I can't loose it I'm still spraying CS btw

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Day 41 looking good no more vertical growth she's starting to pack on her weight still at least 4-5 weeks hopefully she fattens up good 1522590680344.jpg 1522590695720.jpg 1522590707953.jpg 1522590718634.jpg 1522590731590.jpg 1522590739856.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Your girls are looking great! I hope the CS actually works. Do you have an estimate for your yield when they come down?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Idk maybe 13 grams still a long way to go and thanks bro can't wait till the photoperiod gets to go outside after I harvest the auto I'm sure they are close to rootbound

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hey Smokeydadro...
    Next grow maybe try a smart pot. Its hard to get rootbound in one of thouse pots. You can grow a plant for a long time.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2