Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dad thinks the house is gonna get busted.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by I I11MATIC I, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Alright guys,

I've just had a pay rise and have been buying in higher quantities than i used to, at the moment I have an oz in my room and no kidding you can smell it right through the house, it's in a number of glass jars at the moment and I was wondering what I can do with it to stop the smell? The weathers been good recently so my windows open a lot and today a mate asked if I'd been smoking when I walked out the house to go into town because he could smell weed :/

I know it's unlikely I'll actually be busted, but I don't want everyone knowing I smoke, the neighbours are pretty tight about stuff like this.

Thanks for any help,

Paddy!

2. [​IMG]

#firstworldproblems

nah but if what you claim is true, that the smell is really that dank, you should mylar seal portions of it.

3. @Op Invest in an 100% Airtight & Water Tight jar and you wouldn't have those problems.

4. No way it smells through jars and a house bro. You don't have to try and impress us. I'm sure your really cool already

5. if they're mason jars wipe them down with alcohol..same with stuff you touch with weed fingers..my xbox controller reaked like a skunks ass so i wiped it down..then spray some air freshner or air out the room..if not mason jars you can wrap the jar top in foil or saran wrap then put the lid on

There's no such thing as a smell proof jar. The only readily available, completely smellproof container is a mylar foil bag

7. I'll try that, cheers man! Theyre just old washed out jam jars, I'll bag them up twice haha.

8. It really is, it's the best weed me and my mates have ever had, was brought over from the dam according to our dealer.

9. Are you telling me that your not impressed? :(

10. Just smoke it all and then there won't be any evidence

11. mason jars. or get it out ur house. who tf cares what neighbors think. ive had death threats from a few neighbors ahha fuck them. u do what u wanna do. not what your neighbors want you to do. that being said your in your dads house. if he wants it out then take it out of his house. when you move in byyourself you can keep your house smellin like a dispencary

12. I was just fucking with you man. I was saying you were just trying to impress us by weed that smells through jars and a house. But if thats true and you arent exaggerating I am impressed

13. The neighbours are cool with us though and are really helpful people, they just gave strong views on weed sadly :/ and my dads cool with me having it as long as I can mask the smell, if not I might have to hide it in the shed!

14. Haha I know dude I was just fucking with you!

It's unbelievable man, I've never had weed smell so strong, me and a mate went to a gig the other night and were sitting by the bar and all we could smell was this weed through a baggy and a cigarette packet, I only had like a gram on me!

15. There's no way in hell you can smell it from outside your house. You probably can't even smell it from outside your room.

16. I'm not lying mate, it stinks so bad!

17. I have stinky ass weed too but if theyre in jars its prob cause you got resin all over the jar..i cant smell em in mason jars though if i dont touch the outside with weed fingers..maybe I should get salad tongs or something lol

18. Haha, I'm definitely gonna have to give the jars a wash with alcohol and see whether it helps! If it does then I'll have to invest in some salad tongs too.

19. u really need a mason jar then ive kept pounds in my room in mason jars 2ozs each jar and no smell unless you go into the bathroom(where i had kept it at the time). if you still claim it smells like crazy then your just a troll. if ur not invest in some mason jars bud. nd i feel you if there cool nd u wanna keep it tht way i respect u for tht. i kinda piss off all my neighbors when i first move in so they hate me from the start unless there young nd like to party

I can't even smell my plants from outside my house, and I have no odor control.

Trust me, you think it's a lot smellier than it really is. Like I said, you probably can't even smell it from outside your room.