Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dad text me instead of dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoking515, Jun 16, 2012.

1. So I randomly get a text from my dad around 6pm yesterday, I look and this is what it said.
    " yo you still sittin on that half oz of budah?"
    I replayed " yeah that will be 160, I gotta scrape it from unda my nuts first. Hit me up in a hour" to witch I got no reply lol idk why he talking like that it's not very discrete, how often do you ask your friends if they have a half ounce of butter up there ass lol my dad called me later though and explained that he was just looking for some weed and my name is similar to his current dealer.

2. disturbing

3. lol thats funny.
    your dad wants to be "hip"

4. #4 NikoHigh, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Gotta scrape it from unda my nuts haha!

[​IMG]

5. Haha, toke up with your dad sometime, sounds pretty chill.

6. Damn bro you're lucky I would be fucking ecstatic if one of my parents said that.

7. IT'S A TRAP. :eek: