Dad kills infant daughter and feeds her to a pitbull

Discussion in 'General' started by Wooker T Brahshington, Feb 12, 2014.

Yeah. I've learned not to voice my opinion on certain things or else people downvote me without explanation or rebuttal. /r/gaming and /r/askreddit are the worst. Well, I can't really talk since I sometimes do it too.

2. Sad story, pitbull hate, pitbull defense, long time blade returns from hiatus, blade love, discussion of other social media.

This thread has run the gambit.

Attached Files:

3. Why is everyone not posting spiderman for me to lulz at?

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

[​IMG]

5. #105 BlazedGlory, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014

We gotta introduce you to this concept called correlation vs causation man. Yes, there are plenty of vicious Pits, as well as Rotties, because PEOPLE TRAIN THEM THAT WAY. They make very good guard dogs. They're highly territorial. That doesn't mean they're "naturally" aggressive. It just means they're popular breeds people train to attack.

I've never bought the whole "born killer" nonsense about dogs, any breed. People say Rotweilers are vicious killers, but I played with one all the time from when I was like 4, and I'm still here.

The difference was this Rotweiler was owned by a woman who bred and trained dogs for competitions, knew exactly how to raise a dog like that, and it wasn't a problem. You could have left that Rottie alone with my 4 year old self for a year and I'd have been safe as can be.

I'm sorry, but people who think Pitbulls or Rotweilers are bad breeds are just vaginas who know nothing about dogs.

6. Hate reading articles like that. That's why I stopped googling # month old baby. all those random mug shots, some people are evil I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. lol this guys plan failed what every his reasons was .🙉