Dad kills infant daughter and feeds her to a pitbull

Discussion in 'General' started by Wooker T Brahshington, Feb 12, 2014.

And?

2. Awwwww SO FKING VICIOUS

Attached Files:

She was hanging on for like 20 seconds until she just let go and went flying. Her teeth went through my shirts and I had some nasty looking nipples for a while after. They were extremely sensitive and hurt like a bitch.

4. Their are no bad dogs just bad owners, Dont blame them Train'em

Old man of the mountian

Attached Files:

5. If someone punched my baby and killed her, I would die trying to kill that mother fucker! I can not stand what people do to helpless children and what people allow to happen to kids. Keeps me awake at night. Everyone who knows me gets tired of me screaming, "save the babies!!" But dammit the babies need saved! Just because you don't see them suffering everyday doesn't mean they aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Buddah on left 2yr old razors edge bluenose. Moby on right american staffodshire 7yrs old

Old man of the mountian

7. it's better than being raised by that family.

8. #48 chldrnfbdm4, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Look, before I start, this post prompted an immediate response. I apologize if someone beat me to this.

You do realize that literally ALL of the bully breeds, as well as mixes are mistaken for pitbulls everyday. Those stats are pure bullshit. People have this weird belief pitbulls are suppose to be 80+ pound beasts. Completely untrue. In fact most of the pure pitts that I've met fall in the 40-65 pound range.

Either way its all about training. Sickening article.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. if pitbulls are naturally aggressive (which is irrelevant since the baby was already dead)

then I guess you think blacks and Hispanics are naturally aggressive, too.

10. I looked at the title of this thread and thought to myself, "No! Don't fucking do it!" Nevertheless, here I am. [​IMG]

11. This! The type of mentality that can blame the breed of dog is the same mentality that can blame the race of man.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

12. What does the dog being a pit have to do with it? My roomie has to pits and they are great. The people who are anti pit just come acrosss as sniveling vaginas. Yes deathmade, i am calling you a pussy to your face. Have fun living in fear.

13. das fucked 

14. fucking gagged at the thread title, not gonna read the story.  damn some people are fucked up in the head

15. #55 SirenWasHere, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014

Jeez. They are aggressive because assholes TRAIN THEM TO BE. My pit Nero was the sweetest pup I ever had. Wouldn't hesitate to protect me but wouldn't hurt anyone who wasn't trying to hurt me.

When we first got him, he was so skinny and scared. He was abused by his "trainer" and we rescued him. He would run under my legs if a kid bounced a basketball near him when I walked him. We had him trained by a professional, commands in German and all. After 6 months he was a confident, sharp badass but still the same sweet dog he was from the beginning because we showed him LOVE. And he realized early on that not all humans were out to hurt him.

I highly doubt the dog in this incident had the same treatment. BTW, we raised him in the same area this took place so environment has nothing to do with being a good dog owner. Dogs ARE man's best friend, they will DIE for you if you have that bond.

I can't believe you took over a fucking thread about a child being brutally murdered to talk shit about pits. Especially since the dog was also murdered.

I can't stand people who have no idea what they're talking about.

16. Wow for giggling, so sad.  That asshole just made my list tho, I shall be seeing him in hell.

17. #57 SirenWasHere, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014

Jesus.

So your "Proof" of pits being aggressive is wikipedia facts and videos/articles of ghetto people mishandling their dogs? No shit Sherlock, the dog is not likely to behave properly.

These types of people get pits as a prize to show off. They don't care about the dog. They treat them like shit, beat them, starve them and make them fight other dogs. If they treated most dogs like that they end up being aggressive.

Pits get the fucked up wrap their owners should get. The dog gets death because the wrong person brought them home, yet the person gets a ticket or fines.

It's not right.

Oh and also, "pitters"? Who the hell talks like that?

Yep Nero was 60lbs when he was in top shape and was pure muscle. Still a soft, sweet, gentle puppy because we gave a damn.

19. What the fuuuck? I am not reading that article, this is just FUCKED.

20. Yeah its pretty bad