Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dad having like a mini seizure after hit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ganjah7, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Ok so this just happened and I've seen it happen at leat 10+ other times. Basically after my dad takes a hit like normal he starts really struggling with his cough like he can't get anything out, then he lays back and his eyes almost roll the back of his head and his legs extend straight out kicking pushing back his coffee table. also when I was a kid he passed out from smoking and hit the bathroom counter and knocked himself out.

Anyway i guess i just want to know your guys thoughts because im really worried about my dad when this happens

2. Poor dude's prolly got bad lung capacity

It's time to switch to vaping or edibles

3. let me ask you this about vaping, my dad coughs up a lung basically after every hit, would he still have these coughing fits if he vaped?

4. I'd imagine so, the vapor wouldn't be as harsh on his lungs.

5. The only way to find out is for him to try. It's definitely not as harsh on the lungs.

6. Get a vaporizer run it on low temperatures through a water piece with some warm water inside. Get a quality vaporizer and it should help.

Or just make sure he takes smaller hits.

7. Vaping can be harsh, not because of the smoke but because of the heat. I had bad lungs from smoking and it took a few weeks vaping before my lungs felt better. Definitely better than smoking especially after you get used to it.

Sorry to hear about your dad. My dad has actually passed out a couple times from taking too big of a hit and hurt himself too.

8. ^ Best reply on GC LOL

No but really, maybe have him try and vape for awhile. His lungs will feel way better after a week, and he'll be just as stoned,.

9. Not seizure, weed helps prevent seizures. get a vape

10. What happened to my reply? Don't tell me it got yanked for the joke I made.
    Well, so much for freedom of speech. I'll see you guys around. I can tell it'll only get worse.
    I'll check back in a year or so.[​IMG]

11. Yeah, good attitude, maybe it was removed because your "joke" was actually offensive.

12. Oh, I'm so sorry for offending your little sheltered life in mommy & daddy's house. Grow up...there's a real world out there.

13. Perhaps you should take 3 minutes to review the forum guidelines, as you promised to do when you created your account.
    The discussion of "Other Drugs" is not allowed (even in jest).
    AS an aside; I thought you folks could read the reason hidden??!!

14. My mistake then...I saw where you're not supposed to discuss other drugs (which is a bit strict), but to even mention a garbage drug like the 1 I mentioned in a joke is against forum rules? Damn (can I say that word?) man, I won't be able to watch my words that close.
    I'll see you people around...I'll go back to where we can f...oops, where we can 'mess' around a lot more. Have fun!!

15. You just gotta slab dab him! Lol just kidding edibles are the way to go, especially since you can get any infamous candies or sodas or tinctures to get him stoney balogna. It seems like smoking might be almost detrimental to his health compared to eating a brownie, getting lit and never have to worry about coughing up a lung. He'll probably love edibles so much he'll forget about smoking. And vapes can still fuck your day up, from what it sounds like smoke in general just isn't his thing. Edibles all day absolutely no doubt about it!