Dad found my weed and pipes HELP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kmulligan1028, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Kmulligan1028, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2016
    I always smoke outside but it was snowing so i decided to smoke inside. I waited for my dad to go to sleep. When he did, I put a towel under the door, opened up the windows, used a sploof, and sprayed febreeze when i was done. The next morning he walked into the room i smoked in and said he smelled weed. He looked through my room and found my weed, grinder and pipes. He asked if it was mine so i fessed up. He didnt seem that mad, just disappointed. He didnt really ask me too many questions about it either. If the topic comes up, what should i tell him that lets him know im responsible with it and that i can be trusted? Also to let him know that weed isnt that bad? What happened to you when your parents found out you smoke? I am 18 years old and am responsible for my own actions but i want to respect my parents. I also want them to respect my decisions.

2. OP seems to be under 18.

When you become an adult, you get a job, move out on your own and smoke all the weed you want without retaliation from anyone.

3. op what do you want us to do about?

4. Also i am 18 years old but i respect my parents and dont want to upset them but i want them to respect my decision

5. We don't allow threads / posts like this, this is an adult forum. Regardless of you stating that you are 18, anything saying caught by parents, hide from parents, etc...makes it look like you are underage. If you don't want people to think that you're not old enough to be here, don't post / make threads like this.

/thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.