Dad FOUND his BUD! from the 60's!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Metridixal, Nov 28, 2011.

1. :eek:hold up, wait a mintue--wouldn't your bud be moldy and shit by now if it had been sitting that long:rolleyes:? Does bud get mold? I think it does at least:confused:. Anyways, cool story, bro:cool:

2. My dad smoked all his bud from back then.

3. It all depends on how it was stored man. The way he and his dad fish, sounds like they're pretty legitimate sportsmen, so they probably have some high-end gear. A good tacklebox is designed to keep things from aging; lures are pricey.

4. Not sure if want.....this exact story was posted like a year or two ago if anyone remembers. Maybe not word for word but some kid was going on about how his dad found some bud from his hippie days or some shit it was pretty fucked.

5. 40 year old bud still got you ripped?? haha damn!! nice.

6. lol i remember that, i was thinking the same thing.. but i doubt op is bullshitting us.. why would he? unless, you know, he's a complete an utter faggot who likes to lie.. but thats not op!!! we love op!!!!

7. That's very true boss. I love me some OP, but even more so I love me some OC. For my blades who keep it OG. So please see through the smoke and the powers that be, for Grasscity is the place to be.

8. what if a crack pipe came out of the tackle box jk lol but nonetheless an interesting story

9. Meh I don't have to lie... I am not that kind of person I've been a member here since 2007 and love this community.

10. It definitely wasn't, haha

11. It definitely wasn't poor quality if you smoked with the right people.