Dad FOUND his BUD! from the 60's!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Metridixal, Nov 28, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Hick727"']Bud was alot better back then.

You just smoked some exclusive bud thats equivalent to this:

Aged and Rare

[/quote]

Is that the queens own perfume wtf

2. This one time when me and my dad went on a fishing trip similar to yours. we canoed up the lake and he pulled out his old tackle box. It hadn't been opened since last time he went to the lake. So he opened the lid and there was some bitches jaw bone in that thing!

He said "ah yeah i remember back in the day we killed and buried a hooker. Wanna go dig her up son! you wanna be a necrophiliac?" so i was like "sure dad yeah!" that shit was crusty man surprised it wasn't dust already its been there for like 10 years.

3. Who the fuck is this catfish dude and why is he more of an asshole than I am. This shits ridiculous.

4. $2,000,000 Cognac

5. thats chill dude:hello::smoke::cool::rolleyes::)

6. i find it hard tto believe that bud, in a wet dank tackle box no less, could survive and combust after 50 years.

7. I don't know if you fish or not dude, but only a really irresponsible fisherman would have a wet tacklebox. Mine's dry and airtight.

OP, one of the best stories I've read on Grasscity. +rep buddy

Does your dad smoke normally? It would be really cool if this was his first time smoking in 48 years, hahaha

8. Wow that's fucking dope!

About how much was it? G or so?

9. thats bad ass

10. not nearly as old as what you smoked op....

but i got some bud that was supposedly a few years old...for free....awhile back

it was all shake by the time i got it....a cupple little chunks of bud....

was better then one mite expect it to be for being so old.....

and was definitely not anything great to start with.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/534115-very-old-weed.html
    [​IMG]

but did the job if you smoked enough

11. You probly could've saved that and sold it for like a million dollars

12. ya but they smoked it

13. I'm about to save my bud for my kids then hahaha.

14. See, there ya go. It's all about the children, man. :cool:

15. Cool story man sounds like a nice bonding experience.
    I wish my Dad was still about, he blazed too but I never got a chance to ask him about it.:(

16. Is your dad like 65 years old?
    Still smokin' at that age? Awesome.:smoke:

17. Lol 60's pot, schwag.

18. That's awesome...I do think though that the effect was probably more psychosematic than anything else - because even if air-tight, it should lose some effectiveness after all those years.

19. This is wicked cool.
    Sometimes when I buy really dank buds, I'll get an extra little gram or so and throw it In a mini mason jar and stash it away. I've got a few nugs I've had stashed in my moms house since my freshmen year like 6 years ago.

20. I suspect he smokes occasionally and he's hinted it but I'll never know.

Around 2 grams but it was really light so it probably cured to about a .7.

I disagree. I have been consuming Cannabis medically for 5+ years in large quantities. I know the difference between being stoned as the devils dick off some Thai Sticks and placebo.