Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dad caught me, freaking out. I need serious advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Mar 22, 2011.

1. My dad understands marijuana, but he is freaking out because it's illegal... i'm 18 and live at home during college and work. He does not understand that marijuana really helps me, for my depression and social anxiety.

Pot really helps me, it's helped me through school... it's just lately my dad has cracked down and he is telling us we're committing a crime.

Is it time to quit? He seems pissed, I wish he would understand. :(

I don't want him to turn me in, because he is threatening that.

2. Your dead turning you in for smoking pot? Cops have better things to do with their time than this.

Just move out.

3. I'm saving up, but it's hard man.

4. sounds tough bro. maybe try to keep it more on the downlow?
    my advice to you is to brush up on your facts about marijuana and then try to talk to him and explain. i tried it with my mom and dad but it aint work.

5. I wish the world would understand... :(

6. just appease him. tell him youll cut back and keep it on the dl.

7. Tell him if you get arrested for weed its your own fault and it does not affect him if he is all upset about legal troubles

8. [​IMG]

Split personality? Or multiple people???

9. his house his rules. so prentend he is a cop, dont let him know anything about your habits.

smoke outside/away from the house. keep ur stash outside and off his property.