Dad at 13.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rudieraixo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Thank you. The cuteness keeps you from throttling them ;).
    I say this as are throwing everything out of the toy box.

2. what in the fuck kind of parents do they have?!?! they should've terminated that baby long ago.

3. He looks so bummed!!!!

4. dude said it! WTF

that poor kid gets stuck to that bitch forever. i don't even remember what my gfs' names where when i was 13 but that chump nocked his up! hella sad? hella funny! that poor child tho!

5. this shit is halarious!!!!!!!!!!! that bitch is tryin already to frame that little guy with the baby. 2 other nigs already had her before.

6. Great story to tell the kids!

7. This has made me laugh so much.
    I know its not funny but i can't help it.
    It's so obvious that kid ain't his man!

I doubt he even knows how someone gets pregnant.

8. Shit, if I were him I would have denied it to the end. Plus who are they going to believe? A whore or a 13 year old who doesnt even know what cum is? Classic.

9. That is real fucked up.

10. This made my day man. It's fucked up, but c'mon. The kid looks like he's supposed to be in 1st grade, and he has a CHILD! I honestly doubt it's his though. DNA TEST TIME!

11. #71 barfdog17, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    You're the poster child because you had sex, contraception failed and you had a child at 13. And then you did it again a few years later even though you already experienced the consequences one time.

I think it's great you got your shit together and are bringing up your kids right and I hope everything continues to go well, but teen mothers are the fuel for the fire of abstinence only sex education, which I happen to hate, but you can't get pregnant if you're not having sex.

It's the whole idea "is the juice worth the squeeze?"
    was the sex good enough to warrant going through 2 pregnancies and 2 births and putting the next 18 years of your life on hold all while still a teenager yourself?
    That's the deterrent A-O sex ed tries to push.