Dad at 13 *UPDATE* !

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rudieraixo, Mar 6, 2009.

1. This just made me laugh. Alfie got a hoodie printed up saying "I'm the daddy, if i'm not fuck you all. I'll still be there."
    HA.
    Jesus.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2250059.ece

[​IMG]

LOL LOL.
    I don't understand why he wants a child so much.
    No news on the DNA tests yet though. Hm.
    x

2. & bless him mum and dad for allowing their 13 year old son to wear it.
    twats.

3. must be that mad cow disease fucking up their brains :rolleyes:

lets hope it's that, then there's hope for mankind :)

4. Jesus, when I was his age I was still into childish shit like Pokemon and whatnot.

5. Still think its one of the most fucked up things ever.

6. well i india parents marry their daughters at around that age too..with older men..now that is far sicker...

also..theres a man in australia that is married to his daughter and has kids with her..and her kids of a former marriage live with them...and both parents really think nothings sick with that and persuaded or trying to make their kids believe nothing is wrong with that too.WTF.

no there are more fucked up things in the world..

such a shame cause its not their fault..
    their parents allow this..
    plus kids now know about sex much younger than i did..and i knew much younger than a now 35 year old did..

when i was 12 i first kissed..they are 13 and will be parents!

i was in the bus 2 years ago and tehre were 2 little girls with school bags sitting in front of me.they looked like junior high school girls.around 13 14..and at some point i hear the one sayin..
    ""Uh i need cock tonight"

cock in greek cant mean anything else.

and im like wtf??
    3 years ago i wouldnt say i want cock tonight.basically i wouldnt say cock at all...i was 18!
    so i was like shocked and kept listening and they started talkin about sex and blowjobs and..whatever...i was thinkin of sex like sth far when i was their age..

shocked me so much i still remember it..

anyhow..i guess im high and typed too much..but my point is..this is not good.at all.

7. There's nothing sick about that to them, because that's their culture.
    Remember, Americans used to do the same thing.
    The second a female could reproduce, they were out and married and setting the stage for the next generation.

8. #8 blueend, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009

i know.it used to happen in greece too..
    still is sick though. the fact that a a girl has period doesnt mean she should reproduce cause shes still growing.physically and mentally.same goes for men too..

/part of their culture yes..i respect that..but still consider it a sick part..

i can give examples of many other cultures even mine that have flaws due to old minds..

i dont have nothing against hindu people..:)

9. Lol that was a big post!
    But no i agree kids are growing up too fast nowadays(well they think they are older than they are)

10. that exactly..is quoted for truth.

even I wish i spent a couple more years more like a child than wanting to grow up..
    imagine how they'll regret some stuff when they do grow up...sad..

11. #11 Turin, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    How dose a 13 year old have the ability to conceive a child? Unless he is closer to 14, he shouldn't have the right equipment? Right? I don't know, I just ate a mango and smoked a bowl of some delicious purp. All I'm coming off is if the lad had gone through puberty yet.

12. Haha, ok, let him keep the kid. Let's see how far he makes it as a dad. The little idiot doesnt know what the fuck he got himself into. He shoulda been listening to his conscience instead of his little 2-inch undeveloped penis (sorry for the explcit content). His fuckin parents really need to be bitch slapped. they need to wake the fuck up and take his kid as their own before that baby turns out to be another horny little degenerate. We dont need any more teen parents, so we definitely dont need any pre-teen parents.