DACA..."dreamers" no more?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Hell daca!?
    What about the fact that to jump the border with a child is Majorly endangering said child, all you libs advocate a law that ENCOURAGES child endangering acts?!?

2. Pinhead here; I'm puzzled why you feel deals made with the ancestors of the original people proves your argument of the validity to claim of ownership of this land. You honestly picture yourself as the victim here; my observation, not a question.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Because we settled this land, industrialized and built the country that is here today. After which people immigrated legally, The morality of conquest of the past is not relative to today.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Relativity = abdication of moral integrity. The most virulently vocal of your delicate deflectors are the meme of this theme. Firmly standing in a castle built on sand due to the hardships endured by generations of those whose didn't choose to come here.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. there you go again veiling your insults in your pretty poems! That was a cute one, really. Your argument that anyone can just pop up on a spot and say its theirs is scary. I'd love to know the outcome if you tried to do that in say...mexico. Maybe canada? How about venezuela?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. You used some pretty exposition there to say a whole bunch of nothing. What is your argument?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. that is 100% typical. Every single response is this way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. the-average-democrat-look-the-average-democrat-voter-is-just-15778479.png
    My favorite political meme

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. This post from years ago seems appropriate here:
    Weak and defenseless in the darkness alone
    when I was a caveman I picked up a stone
    from the cave to the moon, from the rock to a gun
    with rockets and bombs that could blow up the Sun
    while day after day and year after year
    I'm still just a caveman living in fear

10. now you see I've gone
    Completely out of my mind
    And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
    They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
    To the funny farm
    Where life is beautiful all the time
    And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
    In their clean white coats
    And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa

11. Ad hominems, false equivalence, special pleadings, appeals to emotion and strawmen. What is your argument without the fallacy, emotional ambiguity and moral relativity?

• Like Like x 2
  12. What is your defense of continuing in a cycle that has plagued mankind throughout history; Conquer and defend vs uplift and rejoice. Do you tell you children to eat their vegetables so they can grow up big and strong to hold other people down.

13. Moving goalposts again with more ad hominem. Specifically what cycle are you talking about? Plagued mankind? Our current era is the most comfortable with the longest life expectancy in annals of human history, brought forth by blood, labor and innovation of the West. The age of conquest is long gone, there is a responsibility and obligation to protect what we inherited. Thinking we can "uplift" and "rejoice" humanity together is folly and naive.

• Like Like x 1
  14. upload_2017-9-13_14-20-26.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Stiggy wins

• Like Like x 1
  16. I remember that Star trek episode very well
    Kirk collected all the needed components and made gun powder and made a hand cannon from a shaft of bamboo (maybe)

17. My wife wouldn't lift a finger if you waterboarded me with mouthwash.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Why not try some realpolitik here? It's fine If you want to opt out with a meme because you can't debate and have no argument without moot emotional prose and poetry.

19. Stiggy gets the Lara Croft award for his prize winning editorial.

20. I'm afraid that my soul is so vacuous and my life so empty that wordplay is my only refuge; I've got 24 hours every day to waste talking in circles full of confidence that my life's particular hamster wheel is leading somewhere.