DaBuddha Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Inversed, Feb 9, 2009.

1. ^my rep doesnt count, but that is amazing, i never thought do do that with the GonG joint on it. and how do you clear it? do you just pull it like a slide or just leave it?

2. this review, and the fact that today because of my own stupidity, i knocked my roor lil sista over, absolutely destroying it, im gonna pick up a dabuddha vape tomorrow from my local shop.
    thanks for the great review man.

3. You pull either wand and clear it like a slide. If you pull the one on the bong then it leaves a little vapor in the tube, but you can clear that easily

4. I'll be picking up an Arizer V-Tower here soon. I'll be sure to throw down a review of it, as well. It's in the same price range as the Da Buddha, so be on the lookout for it if you're debating a solid mid-ranged vaporizer.

-db`

5. Nice! and i hear you can still cook with vaped bud. I do enjoy sativa more than indica...i really need to try before i decide though, just to see if its what i want. My friend said its less fun but idk if he hit it right or how high he got.

6. #27 Inversed, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010
    Hey guys,

Thanks for all the positive comments, I had no clue this review was still getting attention!

I still have the DBV, still smoking strong, ill clear up a few questions you guys asked.

I have encountered the problem of some people (usually the "occasional" smokers) blowing the bowl into the heating element, not a fun experience. Besides that factor, everything has been going great.

I still cook at the 3 o'clock position but i also changed the alignment of the knob when i put the new glass one i ordered on, so my full on / off positions are a bit different. Im positive don't ignite the bud, though i have found keif takes a lot more heat, and you do run the risk if its not pressed of just straight smoking it in the wand.

The high is very much like a sativa high but even different from that. Between me and my friends who i generally smoke with, we have a phx trinity (3 foot), red label roor (1.5?ish foot), feuer (2 foot), RooR steamroller, 2 foot vortex, 18inch vortex, etc etc. The high i get from the vape is still far different from any of these pieces, regardless of all the different weed we have put through them. The vape "head high" gets me, sometimes, literally retarded. I just cant function right, my head feels like its on the moon, but i love it. To know the feeling, you really have to try it. All my friends were nay sayers until they tried some solid vape smoke sessions.

I'm glad my review helped, if you guys would like one on any of my other pieces please just ask.

Thanks,
    Happy toking.

Edit: Wow, even 2 linksbacks, thanks guys, glad the review helped!

7. Cooking with vaped weed is, well, interesting. Ive heard so many times you can do it, and every person ive come across with any kind of vape has always mentioned this.

In the past 3 months ive probably make brownies, cookies, or cupcakes.... once to twice a weekend. I finally busted out a bag of 1.5 ounces of vaped weed and cooked up a batch of brownies, the result: waste of time and effort. They got me high, but just left so much to be desired. You would need so much vaped weed its just not worth it!

There are always vape nay sayers, to each his own. But don't let someone hate on the vape when they rip the thing a mile a minute and then immediately exhale all their efforts. The devils in the detail.

8. I'm definitely buying one of these for when I go off to college.

9. Yeah i now own a buddha and omg you guys are spot on. This things fuckin incredible, im still saving vaped bud for brownies, its going to take me a while to get enough to bake.

10. I just got my Da Buddha today, I can't wait to play with it...

11. Maybe it's the quality of the weed you had before you turned it to duff? :confused_2:

My buddy cooks with his duff all the time, never uses more than an ounce and gets baked out of his skull. His tolerance is pretty high too... from the constant use of his DBV.

12. Great review- I just bought a dbv and a rasta mouthiece :D

13. Good review. I just received my Budda. I never smoked out of a vaporizor before tonight. It was an amazing buzz. I want to start experimermenting with the tempatures vs the rate of draw.

14. ^^^
    IMO the best draw technique is with a bong haha. I always use a bong with my DBV and its by far my favorite method of vaping bar none.

15. Da Buddha is my first vape. gets me vaked
    The only downside is that I hate flailing around the whip sometimes it annoying. I would love to add non-whips to my collection such a good log style or bag filler.
    Enjoy being smokeless guys. cheers

16. I have an iolite and been thinking about getting a SSV or DBV. I just don't know if it's as convenient and user friendly as I want. I love the iolite for the simple fact that it takes zero effort to operate.

Decisions, decisions..