Dabtards.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LulzMaximus, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Do you know what a dabtard is?

A dabtard is someone who smokes so much oil that they become retarded. Oil is different than weed in that it's so easy to become a tard. So, anyone got any dabtard stories?

One of my friends had to quit for a week to go on vacation with the rents and he threw up. Another one of my friends took too big of a dab and punctured his lung.

2. Your friend was probably dabbing some nasty soupy wax/budder.

Moderation is everything.

That being said if I dab all day I know I'm gonna be very lethargic just kick'n it. So maybe that dabtard status idk

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

3. Do you mean physically punctured? Or just a coughing fit?

4. I get flower tarded from weed. I could imagine what all day dabs everyday would do to me.

5. I took a Dab and shit on the table at pappasitos.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="HitTheVapeandGetRealBaked" post="20418414" timestamp="1407521591"]I took a Dab and shit on the table at pappasitos.

Pics or it didn't happen lol

7. your friends sound like idiots.

8. [quote name="Nikko" post="20418422" timestamp="1407521740"][quote name="HitTheVapeandGetRealBaked" post="20418414" timestamp="1407521591"]I took a Dab and shit on the table at pappasitos.

Pics or it didn't happen lol[/quote] didn't happen lmao. That woulda almost been the greatest story on gc though=D

9. Yeah bro like an actual puncture of the lung. It's not unheard of among the dabbiest of all dabtards. He had to go to the hospital and he still dabs to this day.

I dab like twice a day and I feel like it isn't that bad. It's always at night after work with a bowl or two of weed. Strategic dabbing cut my weed bill from 100+ a week to under $5 a day

10. One of my buddies is a def dab tard (and he's bipolar!).  He bother's the fuck out of me a good portion of the time cus he has no memory.  He also complains how he can't get a women ever, wonder why!?

He dabs about a gram of oil a day o_O

11. A good dab a day is all I need, I do one and hour before bed and sleep real well.

12. "took too big of a dab and punctured his lung"

That is the single best thing I have heard on this site so far. :lol:

13. #13 HitTheVapeandGetRealBaked, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    I kinda want to see his release papers. I'm in Houston where we have that "brick weed'. I've never hit a Dab harsher and heavier than that Mexico reggie and I've vaped & smoked the 90+ thc content dabs

14. YES this is what I'm talking about! That is the definition of a dabtard; the kind of guy who sits around watching the same episode of a show on Netflix because he's too dabbed to know better. One of my homies goes through an eighth a week (wax) plus adderall errday and he's an interesting guy.

And yes, to the gentleman earlier my friends are giant tards. They're chill homies who got my back though, plus they make for some great stories

15. Well i dont remember a few weeke of my life, during dabbing sessions including much o my visit with @Waxpayne. In fact, if I wasnt documenting my life in a grow journal at that time I doubt Id remember anything at all.

But the real problem is that weed has made me forget years of my life. You know how much therapy would have cost to work through some o that shit....thank ya mary jane :smoke:

....fuckin dain bramage

16. #16 morange, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    I know people who make the stuff for a living and they have pounds of weed on them at any given moment, they go through like an eighth ounce of oil a day. They make like 10 runs a day though but damn that's a lot of hash. Funnily enough they are pretty functional, they don't seem dabtarded but they have the most insane tolerance I've ever seen. One of my friends smoked a joint to himself and claims he didn't feel anything :laughing: .

The people I'm talking about also do huge dabs, I've seen them dab a gram at a time they get dabtarded after doing that though definitely.

EDIT: @[member="pokesmot247"] I feel this way too except I only feel like the weed makes me forget about the routine and mundane stuff, like if I'm not doing anything of value for a few days afterwards I'll try and think back and I wont remember what I did but I can remember, like key events and stuff, mostly.

17. ^

I have CRS

Cant Remember Shit

:smoke:

18. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I have that too, but it's onset was caused by spending the past 9 years playing metal shows/practices/recording/afterparties, too much drink (when I still was a heavy drinker), trees, oil, unmentionable fungi, back meds, anti-anxiety meds (good ones). Turns out if you partake of all that on a regular basis, CRS will eventually start to occur. Who da' thunk, man?

jah!/ :smoking:

20. pussies or aka lightweights i can take a dab every 3 hours and be fine which is what I've been doing for the past month in a half pretty sure I'm not a "dabtard" or whatever the hell you youngsters call it nowadays but hey to each his own so I won't judge (sips tea)