Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrManning, Aug 20, 2018.

1. How much dab can I get for 300 u.s. dollars in non legal state

2. Enough to put you in jail.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I've gotten dabs from 30 a gram to as much as 70 a gram from completely different dealers. The 70 guy was probably ripping me off because he was a garbage dealer but my new guy usually does somewhere between 30-40 a gram and has been pretty consistent with those. I like my new dealer's wax much better. It really depends on where you're getting them from. Talk to people you know and find the best price for the best wax.

4. I would be expecting about a 1/2 oz for $300.

5. That depends on many factors, in Indiana I got a gram a few times and it was between 30-60 each time.

But even with a proper rig and torch a quad of some decent mids lasts me twice as long, it’s much easier to smoke unless you got a special vape for it, and cheaper most of the time.But as jay said I would expect at least a half ounce to a full ounce.

Best of luck man cause if you ask the wrong person for that amount of dabs it could easily turn into a sting op by cops or you getting jumped for the cash.

Make sure you go through someone you trust very well and bring something to defend yourself with preferably a gun if you’re legal to carry, there are some bad people out there who would kill for $50.