Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by screw head, Mar 27, 2014.

1. seems like a growing trend.. I just remember smoking a blunt was good enough. I've heard a lot of bad experience with wax.. anyone have a good trip?

2. In my youth would have loved it. Don't smoke at all recreationally at all. Friend got me to try it before I had to run some errands and it was wayyyy too much. If you're a stoner though it is the cream that rises to the top

3. still seems like it takes the fun out of getting high..

4. All depends dabs are like a clear headed high I can take like 5 dabs and be blitzed but still functional.
    It is an amazing high the first few times you do them, no lie it's like getting high for the first time again (if smoked in pen or rig) I make all my own dabs whenever I want them, not all the time tho.
    You can make bho or qwiso. You gotta be careful with bho but qwiso takes like a hour tops and you got some dabs.
    But dabs are nice I just don't do them all the time cuz I don't got the bud or need for that.
    It's a nice thing like maybe a 2 maybe more times a month (qwiso).

Sent from my sup bruh

5. it's just not the same. I like actually smoking weed

6. Oh fo sho I still prefer the Mary Jane straight up how I'm used to. I just like to spoil myself occasionally. I just ran out of ISO soooo I prolly won't be makin dabs cuz I'll be to lazy to get more from the store

Sent from my sup bruh

pshhh at least you have that though. I'm smoking poor man's dabs... resin...

8. #8 bLazeNgLaze, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    Yeah, I do dabs all the time. If I still need to be productive, I just do a smaller dab and then carry on throughout my day. A bigger dab puts me on my ass for lik 10-30 minutes. Here are some of my listed benefits:

The amount it takes to get high is minimal.
    Extremely heady high so you aren't tired.
    Doesn't smell nearly as bad as bud so I can smoke in my dorm room.
    I can do a dab and get shit done.
    If you have a vape pen, you can smoke that bitch almost anywhere.

In conclusion, I like using both of them. Sometimes I feel like smoking a joint, sometimes I feel like doing a dab. Dabs are fantastic for wake and bake sessions.

Edit: I have never had a "bad trip" on wax. You just have to start small because it is easy to take too much and get super fucked up.

9. My first dab was like a new high. I dab daily. I like that I can take 1 smooth bong rip and be stoned for an hour or two. Dabs are vaped instead of smoked, so it is way less harsh and don't smell much. Smoking weed everyday hurts my throat. The bong doesn't get dirty with dabs, so there is none of that black shit going into your lungs. I love the high. Don't get me wrong though, I do love a good weed hoot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sighhh.
    I still use hot knives for hash,

11. Dabs would be awesome to try, but I would prefer to either know and trust the guy giving me one or make it myself. I don't want to smoking butane left behind in some bho..

12. #12 Rootsphere_Farms, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    I do dabs every day and no they dont cause bad trips of course unless your tolerance is very low, of course your first real dab session will be similar to your first times smoking maybe. But I love dabs as I like to keep my smoke intake down, one small piece of wax and a vape im good!

I haven't actually smoked flower in over 2 weeks now so I'm having trouble relating the high, but I got my volcano vape, and wax/shatter it definitely does the job right. I was trying to stay away from the actual smoking of weed, as it is horrible for your lungs and makes way too much tar. I will revisit the flower eventually but for now vape and wax has me for a few months :)

I took a huge hit once in my chair, stood up, and immediately passed out. It was like an out of body experience for about 5 minutes. One of the best feelings I've ever had. After that I was incoherently talking to my GF at the time and aimlessly rolling around on the floor for about 10 minutes. Needless to say I WAS SO FUCKING HIGH.

14. Ive never heard of anyone having a bad wax experience. They're usually bad with any drug

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉

15. I hope you all realize you are ingesting more butane when you take a hit off a bowl than you would dabbing even poorly made bho.  However I don't suggest getting into bho unless you trust your source, or make it yourself. 

16. First time I took a dab THC slapped me right in the face it was sweeeet. Once weed is legal in more places you are really gonna be hearing about them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I've never heard of anyone not having a good time with oil. Everyone I know smokes it

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. That's what I thought until you do it for awhile, then dabbling becomes a whole new kind of fun. Instead of the fun of breaking up buds and packing a bowl or rolling a joint, the fun comes from breaking off a piece of shatter, flickin on the torch, heating up the nail, and dropping a ball of shatter onto the nail. I think its more fun now honestly

19. I dab when I have the chance, which isn't often. But if I could consistently have some oil I would probably dab at least once or twice a day. 

20. I used to smoke dabs daily. A few in the morning, a few after class, then maybe a few at night.

My most memorable dab experience was when I took almost too much of an unmentionable for my comfort level then took 14 dabs then took another unmentionable. It was easily the most euphoric day of my life that was drug induced.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.