Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DABS ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 34NIFF, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I live in the uk and have only recently discovered DABS :D. I like the idea of it making it stonger and less hassle of building and rolling a splif (yes am that lasy) i have bought a micro Gpen. can i use dabs on this (gooey or dusty one) what is better Honey oil or dried dabs ? thank you for your time fellow stoner buddys !   

2. Why are you using all uppercase when you spell dabs?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. why are you nit picking ? 

4. I'm not an expert with these vape pens. . . 

But I got my first one recently. I only use it for wax (BHO) and that's it so far. I think plant matter will wear out the cartidges (called cartomizers?) way faster...

IMO, experiment yourself! I don't really know what you mean by the different names you used for things above^ but it seems like you have varying degrees of 'purity' in your choices.

5. thanks for a little advice man sorry for the shit names i came up with :) thanks again