Dabs?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dankman316, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Okay so On the 24th of this month I'm getting of probation and I haven't smoked in since August of last year. So my friend that I've known since grade school was like "Shit man we're gonna have to get you hella high!" (I forgot to mention that my birthday is also on the 18th so we're going to celebrate it the day I get off probation) and I of course agreed.

So he was talking about buying me an Ounce for my birthday and all throwing a party but then he said, "Hey you wanna try some dabs?" and I was like "WTF are dabs bro?" from what he told me its like concentrated weed or some shit like that, 

Question #1 Are they safe?

Question #2 How high will they get me?

Thanks in advance for the advice blades :bongin:

2. they are safe (to my knowledge)
    youre gonna get 11/10 high

3. I tried dabs for the first time last week. I got pretty high and I don't usually get high. It seemed more like an intense head high to me.

4. #4 â’¸anadianBuds, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    Yeah they're safe haha.

Dab at the end of the party if it's your first time though or you're just going to be sittin there high af all night.

5. you posted this twice word for word

6. #6 Majestic Raven, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    How can you be alive in 2014 and not know what dabs are? They are none other than the breath of satan, spreading lies and stupidy to the youth who are hooked on them and would be willing to kill and rape the neighborhoods grandmothers to get a single fix.

Seriously though, it is a strong form of hash.