Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DABS????????

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TheBlueDream, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Weed or Wax?

2. Weed, just because I'm an everyday user and dabbing everyday would kill my tolerance. I love taking an occasional dab though and getting to that level

3. Dabs! Nothing else can compare in tastes. Plus you can tailor your wax to your needs

just because one grows doesn't mean one smokes.

4. Are you saying you have anxiety though (that's the thread tag)?  If so I'd say flowers, with dabs there's such a rush it can feel like anxiety if you're not ready (though vaping is much better).

5. I have to say depends on person. If you have a low medical funds and can tolerate a dab then dabs all day, if you have low medical funds and can't tolerate dabs then don't duh. If you have lots of medical funds and can tolerate a dab then you gotta think if you wanna pass glass peices multiple times for sharing then its not really good. Then it comes down to how much is your funds becuz flower can go by fast, wax last me a gram a week (including smoking ppl out mad)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. ill take a blunt over a dab anyday

7. I like to split my dabs and bowls up. I love dabs but am also a purest when it comes to some bomb ass buds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum