Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joe250, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Ok I figured out what that shit was called and its called dabs. Their 99% THC, fucken crazy ass high. You start out with just one hit and you choke and you are high and den you keep getting higher and higher and you no longer can even control your high, your mind drifts in hallucinations. Crazy just crazy, think of when you are the highest youve ever gotten from marajuana and then mutiple that effect 10x

2. Uuuuuhhhh..... I don't think you're smoking weed..

3. Haha guys flying on pcp.

4. you better watch out satan is coming after you bro

5. that isnt weed...

6. Dabs are when you dab up some bho and it's not 99% THC

7. not just bho, any hash oil. and no its not 99% but i get what he was trying to say. when filtered properly, the oil should consist solely of melted tricome head-guts/innards, the main part of weed that gets you "high".

anyways, welcome to dabbing!

8. yea what he said^^ Everyone I know dabs bho and yea it will fuck you up big time...love that shit

9. Yea, I honestly dont really like it as its just too intense