Dabs with a lighter instead of a torch

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by sequinfox, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro chill out

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. at the same time, in todays world all u have to do is watch a couple youtube videos to figure anything out.

3. I know this is old, but for people who still want to know, the simple answer is YES! In more detail, you basically take 2 lighter to the end of your straw, nectar collector, or banger, and you hear it up for a pretty solid amount of time. If you dab a lot, you’ll kinda get that “dab instinct” and know when to stop. And then take that to your dab. You’ll have to make sure you get a lot of dab, and you’ll get a realitvley small hit. I’ve noticed that overtime, the reclaim build up will cause you to get bigger hits. Promise this works stoned right now after doing it cause I forgot to buy a torch before I took a flight on vacation. Hope this helps someone out

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hello, just made an account to tell y'all that this was prolly really intense for y'all at the time, but well high this is hilarious, also wanted to say thank you for satisfying my curiosity

5. I love stoners, all of these comments “I know this is old, but... if I can help anyone who needs it” minus that one guy who didn’t pass the vibe check bc he wanted to be weird asf and gate keep... on a forum... where you’re supposed to ask questions. ANYWAY, it may have been old, but as a 6 yr stoner, I only just started smoking anything other than flower so idk shit. Fuck that other guy, you’re awesome and you helped me even tho “this post is old”

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. If you're referring to me as "that one guy who didn’t pass the vibe check bc he wanted to be weird asf and gate keep", next time type @ then type my name & it will tag me.

& Since you wanted to talk shit here's my response.
    xo8icVG.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. seriously !!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Yes seriously I've just returned the disagree you just gave me
    original.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dude I bet that's not even "her" real picture.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. False. Idk if this is situation specific, but I have a ghetto rigged nectar collector because I broke the “flip” I believe it’s called(?) While cleaning it. It’s basically a little silicone body with a glass piece to heat that you can also flip around and it becomes a one hitter. So I had the body from that still, and my buddy gave me a glass body one with a titanium nail that his ex had left at his place. That lasted about a week before it fell out of my pocket while using it at work anyways I kept the titanium nail from that and put it into the silicone body, basically made the nectar collector equivalent of an Eyce rig. Works like a beaut and its unbreakable. Tonight I went to a Memorial Day bbq w some friends I made through work, and got plastered since yesterday was our last day working together before we all get transferred. Ended up getting a ride home, and left my cigar lighter/torch in my car like an idiot. I just woke up at 4 am after sleeping it off a bit, and was craving a dab. Patted down my pockets and found only the nectar collector. Looked around my desk, found a bic, and turned off the lights so I could see the nail best. After about 2 mins of continuous flame, the nail began to smoke and a minute after that, began to glow red, just on the very rim of the nail. I gave it another minute there then got a good hit, heated it again for about a minute, got another hit, and so forth. I don’t know if I’m tripping or if it’s because of the slow heat, but I think the heat retention might be better when heated with a lighter. When I heat it with the torch, it takes the same amount of time to heat up between hits, vs bic it took roughly 4 minutes for the first one and 45 seconds- 1 minute for each subsequent hit. Now obviously this is not the most efficient to hit dabs, and I’m sure I’m wasting some, but if you’re in a pinch, it most certainly works. And significantly better than when my friends tried using several bics to heat my first nail I had loaned them back in highschool. That became a friggin mess

11. LOL

12. you are the most bitter fucking old man ever who hurt you?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You're a couple of months late for the replies honey, but since you took the time to reply & attempted to insult me I'll return the favour...

9c639dc3667eb2ca34f6283a37bece25.jpg IMG_20210629_233739.jpg

14. I've noticed a trend here, Chicks with bad eyebrows keep replying to me in this thread.. did y'all lose your eyebrows with a torch & that's why you're having to try & do dabs with a lighter:confused_2:
    tenor (79) (1).gif

15. you say that like you didn’t respond within MINUTES, not to mention haven’t you been replying to this for like 2 years it’s hilarious to see a grown man insult peoples appearances because he has nothing better to say

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. @CaptainBud1 1 @mikeyboy64 you 2 dab... Have either of you successfully done a dab using a regular lighter:laughing::laughing:

I'm talking letting her rip like a Pollution nation like when you use a torch...

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You came here insulting my age which you apparently know & calling me bitter :rolleyes:, all I did was return the favour.

& I replied to the thread when it was 1st posted.. not 2 years after like yourself.

18. if you’re old enough to buy any of this you’re old enough to have more substance to your insults & no one who isn’t bitter wouldn’t care about this forum THAT much

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. You have to use a torch Brews, anyone knows that. Looks like someone is extra bitchy in here.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. I never dabbed like that but I'm pretty sure you need a torch.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.