Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs vs weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cxbeauchemin, Dec 16, 2014.

1. I'm wondering what would usually last longer for you guys as a personal supply: a bag of weed vs a gram of wax

2. I found that if you smoke everyday all day.. oil is cheaper in the long run. I used to buy half oz every week and sometimes more if I smoke with my friends more that week. it'd be 85-100 bucks a week maybe .. now I buy 5 grams of oil usually about $125 and it lasts me more than double the time a half oz would. use a vape to smoke your oil and it'll last even longer then that lol. I'd say it's more bang for the buck lol

3. Dabs bro. Dabs. 

4. Dabs are cheaper in the long run, but I personally prefer pot. It feels healthier to me dabs taste like shit to me..

5. if u don't dab don't talk 2 mehhhhh hahahah just kitten. Dabbing is expensive as fuck my dude. no hookups, always gram for gram. Weed you can get hookups like a mothafucka.

6. if ur dabs taste like shit, your oil and nail probably are shit, rig too.

7. Its a butane taste from the torch I think, not my rig. I can't stand the taste

8. think I'm transitioning from weed to dabs.  Got a pretty good hook for wax now, have a great hook on herb, but the only way I like to smoke now is joints, so that gets expensive quick.

9. Probably the wax because its a concentrate. 1 dab can re-boost a high as to where 4 hits off a bong will get you back up there.

10. Really? Damn I absolutely love the taste of a good dab, but I can't get any wax or oil around me because I don't know anyone with it, but if I could I would probably be 50/50 with bud and dabs

11. As long as you have a good hookup both can be inexpensive. Wherw i stay i havent seen wax in the year and a half ive been here and the cheapest zips go for 350 for dank. But I can drive an hour and a half away and get 2 zips of pretty dank buds for 450 and O's of shatter for 500. So I smoke around a half a week give or take so just say 125 bucks. Or I can smoke a quarter of shatter for the same price and it will last easily 10 days. But a quarter and a eight of wax is the perfect median..i forgot wat the question was. Never mind

12. it's the oil in the butane you're smoking lmfao 😂😘

13. I want to try dabs sooo bad...

14. They are amazing, but I kind of wish I hadn't tried them until I had a steady connect because now I know what I am missing. Come on Jersey, we need some wax.

15. dabs are better in my opinion. i can take a dab of wax and be al set but with weed i need more to get that high. plus its way cheaper in the long run an docent stink up like weed so its a lot more discreet

16. I've done plenty of dabs. Yeah they're good & whatnot, but I prefer to just smoke the good ole bud. I smoke so much pot anyways that when I do take a dab, I don't even notice any extension of time in my high anyways. And with pot, I don't need a special rig & torch lighter to smoke it with. My Uncle is the same way, whatever about dabs, we like the pot.

17. Grow your own.

Dab your own fresh frozen.

Win.

18. I prefer grass as opposed to dabs. Back in my younger days I smoked mostly hash, oil (weed, hash, honey, cherry) and found that my tolerance grew higher and faster.

Maybe I'm getting old but I prefer getting to my mellow stoney level through flowers and not completely baked out of my tree.

19. totally depends on your the cost of your hook up, the potency of your stash, and how much you like to smoke. 

Course, the real $25,000 question is, how big is the bag of weed?

I just love to smoke, so no matter what I take dabs and take more dabs. It's just habit for me at this point, but I can't stop. So dabs are way too expensive. Especially in smaller, retail quantities and prices. If you got a really good hook-up, ask if they'll halve it for you. 

I love to take a few dabs and then keep it going with a few bowls over a couple hours :D 

20. Im going to go 100% weed because i have yet to try dabs or shatter etc. I have been smoking for a long time now and have not once came across a dealer in the UK, that sells dabs.