Dabs as first time smoking weed

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mattthehippo, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Not exactly sure how this is vaporizers, but my friend has never smoked weed!!!!! D:

Anyway, just got a microG pen knockoff the "mini c clip" pen, and some fresh wax. She wants to smoke, but hasn't yet. People don't get high the first time they smoke. BUT WHAT IF YOU TOOK A DAB FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU SMOKED. thats enough to get one person high, so that makes up for the not-getting-high-because-it's-her-first-time. So take a second dab and she'd get high!! More like lifted, she's not even use to small amounts of bud yet !

2. If you give someone a dab or more for their first try you're asking for them to freak out basically. That's waaay too much for a noobie.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I definitely did get high my first time smoking. I don't think a dab is too great for a beginner... Like Kyle said, she'll freak out. Just let her smoke a joint or have some bowls, as long as she inhales there shouldn't be a problem.

4. That is such bull shit. 

5. The reason people "don't get high" the first time is because most people don't know how to inhale smoke...which seems odd, it's just like breathing.

I would advise against giving her oil for her first time. If you do I'd limit it to one TINY hit. Oil is strong for people with no tolerance. 

I've been a stoner for quite a while and when I took a dab after a 3 month break I was in fucking space. Borderline uncomfortable lol

6. Give her a dab and report back to us.

7. Be a gentleman and shotgun her a small dab.

8. dabbing is like getting high for the first time so.........

9. my friend took a dab after a 6 month tbreak... He had an anxiety attack and then after calming down stayed ridiculously high for atleast 4 or 5 hours.  :lol: 

10. a MicroG Pen is not a dab. That's just an oil vaporizer.

11. ...I got high as balls the first time I ever smoked. A dab for a first time might ruin her tolerance to regular pot for life but hey. your call.

12. Just roll a small joint, teach her how to hit it, and let her hit it like 4-5 times while you two smoke it. If it's small enough, just pass it between you two. Unfortunately I've had many times where what I figured would be fine fucked up a novice smoker with lower tolerance. You have to be careful

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app