Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs and cloud pen

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Herbal Epiphany, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Okay, so im new to dabs and want to know how much it should cost per gram as well as where to store it? Also how much should each gram last using a cloud vape pen and would it work well with the pen?

2. it depends on the person you're getting it from. most people around here only let a gram go for 50 - 60. and i have the cloud pen and it does in fact work. works actually really awesome and i highly recommend it. but as for how long the gram lasts all depends on how much you dab in a day. if you maintain a good self control then you could honestly space it out to last about a week and a half at most. maybe more if you're really good

3. I'm paying 50 a g where I am but I know people who are paying up to 80

4. Depends on location and quality. Some can get a gram for $35, while here, we pay $40-60, where other places pay up to $80. 

If you're not in a med state and it's cheap, it's most likely shitty quality BHO (not always, but pretty often here. People don't purge it properly and allow all of the butane to evaporate). 

Paying $45-60 a G is probably most common. 

It will last you however long you make it last, simply. Cheers!