Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Widers not Wiz, Jan 25, 2012.

1. What's the high of concentrates like? I've heard it's not like flowers but also different from vaping so can anyone please describe it

2. For me, it's a very clear head high. I don't feel baked or stoned, but can tell I'm high through my eyes. It's a normal high-vision.

Not really any body high.

I'd say it's similar to vaping but just let's you giggle and have a good time.

Usually only takes 1-2 hits.

3. when I dab I get stupid baked, not very talkative, or clever or fast thinking. and you cough...ALOT!

4. it's a very "clean" high

5. [quote name='"green collar"']when I dab I get stupid baked, not very talkative, or clever or fast thinking. and you cough...ALOT![/quote]

This

[quote name='"chinoko"']it's a very "clean" high[/quote]

And this

6. Dab is a great way to medicate quick.

Don't dab and drive

7. dabbing is one great way to enjoy THC ..

8. [quote name='"420chiefqueen"']dabbing is one great way to enjoy THC ..[/quote]

Or the 83 other compounds.