Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I found a new dispensary around my house when I was running some errands and the owner recommended this stuff for 50/g that he called dabbing.

It's a brown/tan color and I had to buy a special bowl and other piece to smoke it.

He said it was pure THC, and it has gotten me high as fucking hell.

One hit and your set...

I was suprised I haven't heard about this before, especially since the gram ($50) lasted me 5 days between my fiancee. Normally $50 worth of bud would have been gone in 2 days probably tops.

Anyone else dab?!

2. i met one guy who was 'dabbing' thc crystals at a rave by putting them on his gums and apparently it gets him crazy high :D

3. Yea I heard its fucking amazing. I wanna try it so bad. How much did the special pipe cost?

4. Dabbing is the action of putting dabs on nails.what you had is bho or wax.shits firee huh? I would try lookin for cheaper prices tho.5o is a little high.look for 4o a g or lower. The lighter the better

5. Atleast where i live (washington state) that stuff you were "dabbing" is called hash oil and the extra piece is an oil rig. Each little hit you take is a dab and yes, they do get you high as balls. Watch out though, smoking oil and other concentrates is the easiest way for your tolerance to skyrocket!

6. It's called hash oil, what you bought at least. A dab is the act of smoking hash oil, or reffering to the portion you put on the nail (or maybe you got a titanium skillet instead of a nail/dome setup?). As in: "Let's start dabbing that shit" or "This is a fat dab I'm going to smoke".

It could be made with butane, known as BHO (butane honey oil) or isopropyl alcohol, aka qwiso (quick wash isoproprly hash). They rinse the buds in the solvent, it breaks down the trichomes, releasing and capturing the cannabinoids (thc, cbd, cbn, ect). Then you purge the solvent, leaving behind the oil resulting from the breakdown of the trichome heads. High concentrations of thc, and/or cbd. Very little plant matter.

I'm jealous man, wish I could be dabbing. Non mmj state, and expensive weed, so can't make it myself realistically. But i've made some sub par qwiso that still rocked my ass a few times.

7. are you actually sheldon cooper? :confused::D

8. We call it wax out here. Its a form on concentrated thc supposedly has up to around 90% thc which is crazy high. We used a this crack pipe looking piece to smoke it out of got me super baked for hours, on a whole different level than bud

9. man i feel lucky to live in cali we dab it all the time it sucks now because i build up a tolerance to it it takes me more dabs to get high. and is about 35 a g

10. They based some TV show off my journals and logs of my daily life I record every night.

11. My first dab I felt like I was in grade 9 again good shit

12. I just finished smoking my first batch of QWISO made from some AVB I had. For a first effort I'd say it turned out fantastic. Smokes real good. Making some more tonight.

13. i wish i lived in a medical state. i've smoked it on two different occasions. the first time i smoked it i believe it was Lemon Kush oil. i hit the rig and coughed for literally five minutes. once i finished coughing i melted into my chair for 8 hours..not joking. i only moved because i had to go to work

14. can anyone share with me how much ozs go for in their state i am in desprate need to know i am trying to go to college by next year and need to try and come up with how much money it would cost to live in the states along the east coast

15. Don't you live in pasadena? :cool:

16. It's hbo wax. You have to smoke it out of an oil rig.. not a lot of people know about oil rigs/thc wax.. I am a wax smoker myself.. if anyone is interested there a few videos on youtube of people smoking wax if you want to get an idea for yourselves.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2U02-TqwOI

17. It's not legal here.. but people are know are trying to make it popular where I live.. and I got a sweet hook up!! 30 a gram!! Greens do nothing for me anymore, wax is the way to go!! Highly recommended.

18. hahah BHO********

19. Of schwag/brick which is yuuuuuuuck- 50-70 a zip

Mids-100-160 a zip

High grade- depending on where on the east cost in the south expect to pay 250-350, but start moving north along the coast you won't find some dank for less then 320 an oz and that's usually lucky

Comes down to who you know initially, but good luck!
    :smokin:

20. Dabs are where it's at dude, their amazing. Downside is building your tolerance to an all time high really fast, and spending money on butane. I just take dabs from my buddy's rig though all the time so I don't need to worry bout butane!