Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing shatter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HUNTER12, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I dab wax mostly. I got a shatter that breaks like glass and can't pick it up with a dabber tool, and it sticks a little when just picking it up with my finger. Is there an easier way to dab a shatter.

2. Have like a cup of ice next to u to keep ur fingers on so they get cold enough the shatter isn't as sticky when u grab it and then u can just drop it onto the nail

3. I've never heard the cup of ice trick. Use a lighter to lightly heat your Dab tool, then simply when it's still warm set it onto a piece of shatter. Just like that it'll slightly melt into, then quickly dry stuck to your dabber.

4. Thanks for the tip, I'll certainly give them a try.

5. gotta be surgical with that bitch

• Like Like x 1