Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing rigs for flower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hythagoras, Jul 24, 2013.

1. I really love dabbing pieces and how they look, but I don't dab enough (more or less never) to justify buying a rig for oil. Is it possible that a dabbing right can work well for flower? I have a feeling the piece would just be too small to make any sense when smoking, but I'd like to hear if anyone's tried and had a good experience.

2. You could just get a smaller flower piece an an adapter for taking dabs.  That way you could do either pretty well.

3. Why don't you head over to you tube and search for "DIY Dab" and you'll find TONS of folks making SAFE, effective oil-rigs from glass+metal lidded jars and a few pottable copper/stainless steel/glass/plastic tubes. All you need do is supply the titanium (grade 2-3) nail (go domeless, domes are fragile and add complexity and BREAK!). I'm going to build a home-brew oil-rig out of some jars and use a dremel, and some epoxy putty to make the majic happen. Paint the putty sections some snazzy looking isht and BAAM $10 oil rig, performing just as well as a $70 piece of thick chem glass. Guess who can afford to make MORE rigs if it breaks--- YOU and me! Don't buy that bullshit for looks.

4. Buy a rig that's compatible for both, usually a bowl that has multiple holes in it, but it looks like a normal bong slide.