Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing for Beginners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColoradoToking, Sep 8, 2013.

1. #1 ColoradoToking, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    Thinking about taking your first dab? There's a few things you should know beforehand to make your experience as best as possible. Dabs are just as intense as people say they are, your essentially vaporizing hash on a hot nail that typically travels through a scientific tube with percolators. What are percolators?You will find percolators on scientific glass. They diffuse the water and create stackage (bubbles). It makes dabs much more smooth especially if you have some nice glass. There are over a thousand different types of percolators. How is dabbing any different from smoking a bowl of weed?Dabbing is very different from weed because you are taking in 3x as much thc to the brain, don't get paranoid about how high you are going to become. Nowadays, depending on where you live, hash can reach up to 90% pure thc while as weed is around 22%. If it is your first time dabbing I HIGHLY reccomend you only take one. Are dabs dangerous or bad for your health?Dabs aren't anymore dangerous then hitting a vape pen or smoking a bowl with hash sprinkled on top. Seriously guys, it's still marijuana. Often times you can find yourself vomiting once from taking too many dabs but this is nothing too worry about. Just wash your mouth out, and go take a nap. If you follow what's said above, you're gonna love taking dabs, its fun, they taste amazing, and you get ridiculously faded from them, so have fun and pace yourself!

2. few comments

Ive never seen weed 30% thc maybe low/mid twenties and thats max Ive seen personally.

Highest concentrate Ive seen was low 80's

Never threw up from a dab and no one has ever thrown up while dabbing with me.

Just wondering where you got the numbers  

3. at my dispensary where i first got my dabs (me and my buddy started making it) they broke it down pretty much as the OP did with numbers pretty close. 

4. I've been shown BHO shatter that was up to 98% thc. I will admit i guessed on the % for bud but ill change that. Because of the potency of hash we have here in Colorado, throwing up from dabs is possible so if you do it, don't be scared.

5. I see these numbers all the time

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. yea if your a little pussy you throw up form dabs. my homie threw up in front of us and we were just laughin at em. i dont dabout that much anmore. like a gram a week. lst year it was like 1 gram a day. like straight 30 dabs a day. snd  i smoke only gold shatter or butter i dont fuck with oil. and im not about that butane life i dont smoke dark wax. all club wax is bad at least to me

7. Why would you laugh? And why throwing up makes you a pussy? If you don't mind me asking master dabber

8. Throwing up from dabs happens to a lot of people..Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. So...how do you  make the shit?

10. 1. Percolaters are in bongs and are what make the bubbles and filter the smoke. 
    2. 1 hit of wax is equal too smoking a joint imo,
    3. Theres no real study on the safety of dabbing, in theory its safer and healthier, but my freak brother who always thinks he has a diease and is afraid of every chemical thinks imma be inhaling bho and convinced my parents not to let me smoke bho in the house. 

11. [quote name="allenzack123" post="19251729" timestamp="1388378362"]1. Percolaters are in bongs and are what make the bubbles and filter the smoke. 2. 1 hit of wax is equal too smoking a joint imo,3. Theres no real study on the safety of dabbing, in theory its safer and healthier, but my freak brother who always thinks he has a diease and is afraid of every chemical thinks imma be inhaling bho and convinced my parents not to let me smoke bho in the house. [/quote]The butane evaporates long before the hash is smokeable, and yes there have been studies on bho and as long as its made from a legit company such as topshelfextracts, its 100% safe.