Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing everyday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kancastank, Feb 12, 2013.

1. IMO vaping is a technique and takes a bit of time and practice to learn how to hit it, also differnt buds are cured differntly some are light and airy, others denses and solid. Differnt herbs take differnt temps and suction on the hose to get good hits.

IMO if your bud taste like burnt popcorn after 1 rip then your vaping way to high, or not pulling fast enough and the heating element is drying out the weed and making it taste popcorn like.

When i vape my first 5 hits taste amazing. Not to mention if i fill up a vape bag, every single hit taste great, and i can get quite a few rips off one bag.:wave:

each to there own though. some like dabs, some like vapes, some like straight up joints. Each to there own i guess i was just suggestion a healthier ROA if your not going to stop using cannabis any time soon

2. We smoke our grass... Sometimes it's laced with hash...

3. Get an omicron for $90 or GPen for I think $80. Hash vapes are totally worth it.

4. I'm getting honeycomb wax for $35 but my lungs are hating me. Not only is breathing more difficult, but I cough way more now. It's not that my wax is low quality, but its because of solvents trapped inside. My dispensary offers co2 wax for 50 but its too much, so I'm leaning towards full melt clear dome kief or full melt hash. Thing is, it leaves residue that could maybe damage the nail. I gota stay away from bho though

5. Wax can be hard to find in some places

6. Wax is way too oily. I just started a month t break bc I had a asthma attack Nd couldn't breathe all night without coughing up bunch of mucus .
    Sucks, but a months t break would leave me with a low tolerance, so I'd only need one dab to be medicated. I just wish that thc and CBD wasn't an oil, because it really covers my lungs

7. you know whats up lol. the extreme q kicks ass
    i just started dabbing recently

8. IMO dabbing everyday is over-kill if its purely recreational.

9. Get Veda Chews

10. totally agree, glad some one else is on the same page. Especially these ppl that dab like 1+ grams of oil a day, i mean the whole idea behind a dab is so that you only have to do a a few throughout the day.

11. oil is much healthier than weed smoke. Also oil is a much cleaner high than that of flowers. If you do smoke flowers, you will get high in a different way that is good too. You will certainly get high from smoking weed.

12. [quote name='"Headrush420"']
    oil is much healthier than weed smoke. Also oil is a much cleaner high than that of flowers. If you do smoke flowers, you will get high in a different way that is good too. You will certainly get high from smoking weed.[/quote]

Lol i know i get high from smoking, but im saying smoking doesnt get me on the level of stoned i wanna get on that dabs take me to

13. [quote name='"14grams"']IMO dabbing everyday is over-kill if its purely recreational.[/quote]

Absolutely, ive learned this now that Ive put down 10 grams since new years. Its time to get off the dab hype. Im using my magic flight launch box a lot, only got like .1-.2 left so ill be seeing if my lungs feel the difference

14. I've been starting to do dabs all the time , I love it ! Flowers don't even compare . I was smoking flowers non stop , now I take a couple dabs and I'm way higher than smoking any blunt , or a couple bowls out of my bong . And I smoke bho a lot slower than flowers . I don't notice anything wrong? Well I think it's ok lol .

Attached Files:

15. My trippy stix kicks the shit out of that magic flight box lol .

16. hey bro honstly i make bubble and i make bho.. what i love bout dabbing is the whole ritual of makin the oil, heatii up the nail dabbing n coughin ur lungs out... lolll but bubble is super nice to jus gota have some skill to kill it in the bubble bags. but its all upto ur personal preference

17. I dab everyday but only dab maybe 3-4 times in a day. Also my dabs are pretty small.

What my normal dab looks like. Pretty small.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sLEl2560Ac]DSC 0622 - YouTube[/ame]

18. #58 kancastank, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    [quote name='"teenakush"']

My trippy stix kicks the shit out of that magic flight box lol .[/quote]

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Were talking about dabbing, not trying to dick measure. The mflb is legit as fuck, no need to hate

19. [quote name='"Allred17"']hey bro honstly i make bubble and i make bho.. what i love bout dabbing is the whole ritual of makin the oil, heatii up the nail dabbing n coughin ur lungs out... lolll but bubble is super nice to jus gota have some skill to kill it in the bubble bags. but its all upto ur personal preference[/quote]

So everyones saying to make the switch to bubble, so it definitely dabs as nicely as bho? I also love the process of dabbing, my friend was bitching how long it takes but i love heating up the nail and waiting to get super baked

20. smoke oil and weed.. and you will see