Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing...... Could someone explain what this is..?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sketchiboo, Apr 19, 2017.

1. OK I smoke regularly effects are waning at best, I've moved to hash as weed lasts such a small amount of time and effects are so mehh
    In my search of regaining my glorious days I have begun eating mangoes, 5htp, holding bowls as long as possible but to no avail, then I hear about DABBING
    Have my dreams come true or am I destined to be base line

Thankyou for guiding me in this endeavour

2. Take a break for awhile your just building tolerance up. If you start dabs your going to eventually be in the same boat. IMO

3. You'll never regain your glory days going that route

• Like Like x 1
  4. The only way you are going to regain your glory days is by taking a tolerance break and even then it wont be quite as trippy as the first few times. Shatter will fuck you up but less on the trippy side and more on the sedation side if you have a heavy tolerance. THC can only get you high if you have available receptors in your brain, if you have used those up no amount of THC is going to get you high until your brain has made new ones.

5. #5 killset, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    I've taken tolerance breaks for months. I've even gone without smoking for over a year. It doesn't take long to get that high tolerance right back unless you really limit your intake. Basically go back to a lightweight occasional smoker after a long break. Even then you're chasing a dragon.