Dabbing but getting no smoke?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Joseph Consiglio, Mar 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys after taking 5-6 dabs I’ve noticed I’m definetly doing something wrong. I’ve tried heating my quartz bowl at different temperatures and it seems that I only get smoke when I torch it for about a minute and wait 30 seconds. Regardless, even when I get smoke it’s very little and I’m just wasting my rosin at this point. Any help would be appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Also I am using a carb cap!

3. I've tried at least a dozen different types of live resin over the past year, and the 2 things I noticed most was #1 taste (obviously) and #2, the "perceived" amount of exhaled vapor showing up. I use electronic heaters, so the heat issue is not in question. But there have been a few types of resin that simply did not produce alot of visible vapor. The effect was still there, just not real visible on exhale. I suspect the extraction process leaves some different by-products, depending on how they do it, and that is what we see showing up in the visible spectrum. So I wonder if a pure or close-to pure THC substance would produce any visible vapor at all, when properly vaped.

4. Are you heating bottom of banger for 30 sec till you see orange? I get gallons of smoke same rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Dry Sift Box and The Clamshell

5. Very little vapor is seen when smoking 99.99% THC. In my experience

6. what kind of torch? in my experience thats only happened when the banger wasnt hot enough

• Like Like x 1