Dabbers? New to this

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by imprettygood, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Any info on finding a decent dabber? I've smoked out of one before and it was amazing, but I understand they're expensive. I've recently been getting wax at the shop and I love sprinkling it over a bowl, but I would really like to hit that wax a little heavier on its own. I suppose the main question is, is this something I can cheap out on or are the big bucks about to be spent?

2. The dabber is the tool used to apply your concentrates. What you smoked out of was a concentrate rig (oil rig). There are cheaper setups and there are more expensive setups. Depends on the quality/style you are looking for.

3. Dab Life.
    Welcome to the future!

If you already have a bong, use one of these:
    http://www.thedabstore.com/collections/domes/products/boro-syndicate-direct-inject-vape-swing-45-degree-19-mm

They have them at most glass shops now. You can get a dabber or make find your own just as easy:
    http://www.thedabstore.com/collections/dabbers/products/happy-daddy-pipe-pal-dabber

Heat it with one of these:
    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/bonjour-professional-creme-brulee-torch/1013057451?device=c&network=g&matchtype=&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_none_&gclid=CLuXobGQ4bsCFeFlOgodpHAAJg

They're even cheaper at the store. (Bed Bath & Beyond)

You heat the metal plate on that glass piece and when it gets red, lower the plate and roll the dab on it while pulling on your bong. You dont need to pull the slide out. And if you have a carb just keep your thumb over it.

Happy dabbing.

4. #4 EyeHeart2Fart, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Make sure you get the right size to fit your bong. 18mm is the larger size, 14mm the smaller one. Most glass comes in one of those two sizes.

(Edited to avoid spreading incorrect information)

5. If you don't have a bong, get a pen. They look just like one of those e-cigarettes. You can smoke them right in front of people and they won't smell a thing. They go for like 70 or so. The glass rig would be under 50 if you already have a bong.

6. Thanks Eyeheart2fart, this is great!

7. Don't listen to the farty one.
    18mm is the larger, 14mm the smaller

8. [quote name="EyeHeart2Fart" post="19271715" timestamp="1388722228"]If you don't have a bong, get a pen. They look just like one of those e-cigarettes. You can smoke them right in front of people and they won't smell a thing. They go for like 70 or so. The glass rig would be under 50 if you already have a bong.[/quote]You defiantly still smell the clouds of smoke that poor out of your mouth with a pen.

This is true. I don't know why I said that. Perhaps I was thinking guages.

10. This is not true. While it does have a mild scent, it's different than burnt cannabis. And smoke won't be billowing from your mouth. At least not in any of the pens I've used.
    With a little discretion, you could easily puff one in public, no problem.

11. I have personally used my Cloud pen clone on the public bus,at work,at the mall,ect they do have a different smell but I mostly smoke my reclaim with my pen so it smells way different anyways.

I found happydaddyproducts.net and bought the Big Buddah and am super happy. My friend has the one with the hole and it works great for wax/budder

12. Dabs are the future! Enjoy and welcome!