Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbers Delight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewbUser, Sep 15, 2014.

1. I got my hands on some Sativa Dabbers Deligjt?

ELI5, how do I use it?

2. stay away, far far away! That shit is straight poison! fucking black garbage your best bet is to eat it, dont smoke it.

I coughed a little blood one time after dabbing that shit, that was before I knew anything..

3. Smells like troll on this thread already

4. Seriously what's so with so many kids nowadays getting oil and concentrates a not knowing how to smoke it/vape it,if u don't know how to use it don't buy it lol plain an simple

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. "Kids" sure...

Sorry for coming to a fucking q and a thread for trying to fix ignorance

6. you came here to fix your own ignorance? And yup your comment just proves ours lol

7. yeah, the community sucks at shit like that lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. no we just don't help people who don't have any common sense- hence the fourm where we put all the useless questions like this 1, the one u thin "sucks" get off the forum if u think that lol

9. #9 wumboshouse, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    double post glitch, delete

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 wumboshouse, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014

lol what'd you say? I guess I wouldn't WANT to expect an answer if a person like you rolls by my thread :bongin: