Dabber

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by PurePowerPlant1, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 PurePowerPlant1, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Dabber

2. or you can check out ioffer, cheap quartz, and adjustable ti nails all made in America.

3. #3 PurePowerPlant1, May 25, 2013
    .jpg[/img]

4. I love how in your first post you try to make it seem like its just some company you have dicovered and then in your second post you say you work with them.

Nice sales pitch though.

5. #5 PurePowerPlant1, May 25, 2013
    Dabbs

6. #6 m18, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Thats exactly why I posted my shit, to fuck with his "discovery" lmao.... Damn though I would love to have a certificate of authenticity to show my friends before we smoke, what a joke who the fuck cares it works and hits flawlessly at 1/5 of the cost. Also yes it was made by a glassblower in the US.

7. lol very simple minded people on this site, enjoy smoking your china made alloy nails lol

8. Ill enjoy smoking my US made quartz nail, along with a free gram of oil that I would of wasted on shitty tasting ti.

9. You didn't season your quartz? :huh:

10. So since we saw right through your little ploy we are simple minded? Grow up. Look at you, we call you out and all you can do is call us names instead of refuting any of our claims as being untrue.You then go on to tell us to enjoy our shitty china alloy nails just because we said you are advertising for a company you work for? I do agree with you saying not all Ti is equal.

I never knew Highly educated used china alloys to make their nails? :confused_2:

With all that said my point is take a look at the feedback you are getting. Instead of becoming hostile learn from your mistakes and grow to never make them again.

11. They dont...

12. #12 PurePowerPlant1, May 28, 2013

13. piss off
    </blockquote>He mad.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. yumadbro? No one buy his shitty overpriced nails..

15. this thread is funny but i have no clue whats going on