Dabber need imput

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Papa Puff, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Hey fellow flintstones! Been fighting getting a dab rig! Afraid I might like it too much! So I just use a wax pen! My question is how much dabs, grams that is that u smoke a day?? I just picked up a zip of King Louis dabs. I am a heavy weed edibles flower guy! So just for fun. How much could u smoke in a reasonable day???

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well, I don't know much about commercial products like yours, but when I dab a little homemade RSO, It only takes about two hits per hour to keep me loaded !...Not even enough to measure,really...

• Like Like x 2
  3. I like to conserve my concentrate. I burn through flower like no tomorrow, so concentrates are a fast, convenient way to get medicated quickly. I take a fair amount of dabs a day, but they are minuscule compared to what some people dab at once (completely unnecessary and a waste in my opinion). I make a gram last for days doing it this way. Flower on the other hand.. I can hardly make an eighth last more then a day or two..

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey Bud!! Good to hear from u!! I quit the vape carts. I just like getting that high quickly!!

5. We are a lot alike

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I was only dabbing for a little while. Then realized it completely destroys your tolerance. Another thing as well when processing concentrates almost all the CBD is left out and only THC remains. So I went back to flower and dab on the weekends as a treat. Like live resin and stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That It Does ! I don't like it often, but it is a little 'treat' like you say,ever once in a while...
    That stuff I have makes me cough up a lung if I hit it too hard...I have to go easy on it.
    I prolly wouldn't even mess with the stuff,if I hadn't made it for someone else, and then got stuck with it, LOL

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sup, Papa...You Doin OK,I hope ? Yeah, It's been a while, LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes finally got the finances straight. Helping Dr Mengle a little!! Come say high to Heavn and the boys

• Like Like x 1
  10. I was thinking the same thing about tolerance and all! Does make a good road kit lol. U can get high for a long time on say 5 gs

11. I guess I'm good for a while! Now I just read that we're not supposed to be smoking out of stainless steel pens. 20190713_093624.jpg 20190713_093735.jpg 20190713_094719.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. So I was thinking that maybe I would get a rig and try to go slow with it and use my pins for traveling

13. I smoke bud in the daytime and concentrates at night. A gram lasts me a really long time bc it doesn't take much
    to get pretty blasted.

I have found smoking bud in the daytime, my tolerance isn't any worse dabbing at night. When I was dabbing all the time, I felt like it wasn't working anymore.

14. I rarely dab anymore, but when i did, id say 6-8 tic tac sized dabs