Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dabber bubbler with dome but i want to smoke weed not wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatgreenary, Jan 26, 2014.

1. i have a dabbing bubbler and it has a dome on it and i just want to smoke weed out of it....can i remover the dome and put a regualr bowl on it? also the dome is like stuck to the piece...i know they come off but i want to find an easy way to pull it off

2. #2 OGsmokr, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Heat up the neck of the dome with a lighter or lightly with a torch, that'll loosen up all the oil so u can pull it off easier and clean that shit.You can get a bowl for it but if the joint on the bubbler is a male you need to get a female bowl.And make sure you get the right size bowl

3. ^Perfect answer to the problem.

4. You can just buy both domes.

Mo bong rips plz

5. Say goodbye to half way decent reclaim

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. lol dont smoke weed out of an oil rig, unless you like your oil to taste like shit, are you dabbing on some garbage oil or something? thats the only way I wouldnt care lol