Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbed and felt like I was gonna die

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BrandonV_420, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys I took a fat dab yesterday and I was just wondering why it caused my stomach to hurt, my head kind of hurt, my heart was racing and pounding, couldn't even get off the couch to get some water or I felt like I was gonna throw up and I honestly felt like I was gonna have a stroke or something. It didnt help that after i took the dab my roomate said "oh now your addicted to heroin." I'm just wondering why this happened was my blood pressure to high or was the wax mixed with some bullshit? Because I've never had a dab do that to me.. Usually it just chills me out but I also haven't been smoking much lately. Last day I smoked was about 5 days ago and I took a hit of flower that afternoon but that was it. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. giphy-15.gif

It's just weed bruh weed can't kill you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sounds like you're definitely addicted to heroin now bro

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well I only said that cause I feel like it made my experience worse cause I've been smoking since I was 13 and never had weed do that to me. I'm 20 now

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Consider quitting or resetting your tolerance level's and for crying out loud leave the hash oil/wax alone. You got too high my friend that's all. At your young age your already consuming high THC concentrated hash oil aka dabs. Why is this? Regular high grade bud not enough? Consider quitting and starting from scratch with one hit of bud when you smoke. Wait 15 minutes and see how you feel and go from there. Your already consuming pure THC at age 20, where do you think you'll be tolerance wise in 10 years? Probably will have stopped using altogether due to all the anxiety and psychological side effects by then since your already having issues now if you don't get it in check. Not preaching or trying to bring you down just letting you know I've been there and quit for over 30 years cause of what your going through now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yeah that's what I have been doing just taking a hit every now and then but I figured it was my day off, why not take a dab? Worst day off ever hah

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I hear ya. I have had day's like that my friend. Not many but since I have been introduced to cannabis in the current day and age I realize it won't take much for me to cross the line of no return into a bad high. Also some of the worst days I have ever had. Now that I am so cautious I rarely have those days anymore so just take it slow and respect the flower for all it can and cannot do!

8. Microdosing might be an option(with flower)

My first dab was like wtf? Is this? I could not function at all and only found solace because I had CBD tincture on hand.

I do dab but not often. I like my flower too much

• Like Like x 1
  9. Overload of thc.

Your body reacts negatively when you overload thc. Have some cbd handy if it gets overloaded.

It would soften it out.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Probably too big of a dab/ too hot or both

• Like Like x 1