Dab setup for bong

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by just one toke, Mar 23, 2014.

1. I just got a basic bong with diffuser and perc. I know it's not the best setup to add a nail but will it work well enough? I've added oil to bowls before but I figured getting a nail and stuff would be a lot better. So how much would a nail be and is it a bad idea to use one with my bong?

2. How big is it? If it's under like 5 or 6 inches I'd say just get a male male adaptor, a nail, and a dome and you're set. Also, don't forget the torch and dabbers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. search for quartz domeless nails on ebay, they have ones with male joints on them so you can stick it right in your downstem like you would your bowl, no need for an adapter

4. I use a nail on my bong, I am not sure why more people don't do it. It works great.

5. I bet it also tastes like resin and not oil

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I rarely smoke weed through my dab bong so you would lose that bet 99% of the time. I also clean it before dabs if I do take bud hoots. I hate that rez taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Not sure if you looking to spend some money but if you get the infinity nail you could use it on your bong and if you ever get a rig it works with that too. I just bought this nail and it serves me well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i got a k9 domeless so  i can throw it on majority of joints male and female. The universal nail man! its like 90 in a store but probably cheaper online. No adapters or anything.

9. Barely any is not the same as none at all. I bet even if just one bong hit of weed was taken out of it I would taste the resin. PPl who have stopped burning flowers become extremely sensitive to the taste of resin. If your still smoking trees then you have no idea what Im talking about. Hell when someone told me this years ago I thought they were full of shit.

10. #10 Borborygmus, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    Dabber elitism much?? You would be correct, if one weed hoot is taken out of the bong you would taste the rez. I don't know why you would take only one weed hoot though, I usually have 3 or 4. You must have missed the part about cleaning it after having weed hoots though. Yes, 3 sentences is a lot to read. I do smoke trees, I know exactly what you are talking about. If cleaning your bong is too much effort, then the solution is simple. DON'T SMOKE WEED THROUGH THE DAB BONG. I don't think you're full of shit, I hate that rez taste.

11. Lol I saw your post in the other thread, I won't call it a dab bong anymore  :smoke:

12. Not elitist, just bluntly honest. ppl either love me or hate me for it.

13. get a highly educated duality nail.   that would be best for you.  u may want to get a smaller piece,  i would

14. Dualiti nails SUCK. if you get an HE domeless, get the infiniti so you can at least replace your head occasionally. plus it doesnt get your joint hotter than shit, stays cool enough to take the nail off when its hot.