Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DAB RIG HELP

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KingR216, Feb 20, 2018.

?

will it work

Poll closed Feb 27, 2018.
  1. sure

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. good try

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Ok so i bought a dab rig which was supposed to be arriving feb 12th so i bought a gram of shatter a couple of days before, now its feb 20th , 8 day old shatter and no dab rig but i have a 18inch bong thats 18mm with 2 shower heads and one dome for percs. I have bought a quartz banger for it because by the time i get a new bong it will be a few weeks to come in and i dont want the shatter losing potency too. This would be my first time dabbing so will i be able to get high from dabbing out of a bong this big and that many percs or will it be a waste. please any opinions will help me, i posted the exact bong i will be trying to dab from

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1

2. No it won't work because it's not a Dab rig? :laughing:

3. I definitely prefer dabbing on something smaller with no percs, that way you get less reclaim sticking to the inside of the bong..Also don't worry about your shatter losing potency in such a short period of time, I have some shatter over a year old because the company went out of business and I love their shit so I only break out a g every now and then and it is still just as potent as a year ago.

• Like Like x 2
  4. If you throw a banger in this you can dab out of it, basically any bong can be a rig if you replace the slide with a banger, you just get a lot more reclaim sticking throughout the piece rather than being inhaled which is why it is way better to just have a smaller dedicated rig for dabbing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

5. Oh yeah i know you can buy bangers for pretty much any bong lol but you can't do dabs via just a normal bong like OP has got

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah definitely ain't dabbing out of a regular slide thats for sure. This thing just has too much filtration anyway for dabbing, I want that vapor from the banger to my lungs ASAP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I've never done dabs myself but from every picture/video/info I've read on GC it's always a small rig for dabs lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. 20180209_142818.jpg Simple, but effective.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Definitely give it a shot if you have the opportunity, the taste is soooo good and man does it just rock you with one hit. I took my first dab probably about 3 or 4 years ago visiting a friend in CO and now I mostly dab. Hoping to get an O of some sauce later in the week and enjoy myself

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. If i get the chance I'll deffo be trying em man i like weed so i should like dabs :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. well heres another question then, how long can you keep shatter for without losing potency? because im gonna take a dab out this big ass perc filled bong and see how it hits me, if its ass ill just wait for a small bong

12. It will still hit you good, just will be a little less flavorful than through a smaller piece with less filtration. If you are just keeping your shatter sitting out on your desk, it'll still be pretty much just as potent 3-6 months from now, and a year or more if you are keeping it in the fridge. Like I said, I have about 9 gs that are a year+ old, just broke one out the other day and still is super stable shatter, flavor is still on point and still gets me stoned. Although I usually need a bigger dab of shatter now because I have mostly started dabbing sauce which hits me a lot harder

• Like Like x 2
  13. thanks bro , i been smoming bud everyday for the last 2years and it was time for me to go to the dark side lol, it is a whole other world.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't want a lot of glass around, just try to keep stuff to a minimum. I use the same bong for concentrates and herb. I have friends who don't dab so I use a bowl for flower and an enail for dabbing. My bong only has one perc and is not very big and works fine. It does get dirty. I did have a smaller dab rig which I did prefer, but broke it.