Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dab pen on plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ggangganggg, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am going to Colorado from California and wanted to bring my dab pen (battery and cartridge) with me on my carry on I'm not smoking on the plane but I need to know what I need to do to hide it.

2. I really wouldn't bring anything with a suspicious liquid in it that has a battery and a button but that's just me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. @Ggangganggg
    Your flying from one legal state to another legal state and in theory it's not an issue..
    In reality any cannabis on an aircraft comes under federal law and it's still quite Illegal in that respect.. TSA doesn't arrest if they find weed but they will call local law enforcement over and let them handle it.. If you have your paperwork in order and are under the legal amounts you should be OK..
    Check your local airport for how they deal with it.. A few California airports are openly safe to fly out of carrying cannabis like san fran and Oakland
    Flying With Medical Marijuana in California. Know Your Rights!
    BNW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.