Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dab or 1/8th

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Th3ho5e, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Hello!

I'm sure this has been asked 1,000 times before, but I feel everyone's situation is different and looking for some opinions. Normally I smoke an ounce a month of flower. Unfortunately I'm not ashamed to admit I'm in need to cut back due to finances, sometimes things just happen. Either way I need to cut back to about and eighth every 2 weeks. I have a pretty high tolerance, the bud I get now isn't by any means "top shelf", but it's of a higher end mids quality. I've only smoked wax once and when I did I was definently surprised, 2 or 3 hits felt like I smoked 2 bowls. I'm faced right now with a gram dab for $60 or an 1/8th for $60, either way its gonna be a rough 2 weeks but I'm scared I'm going to burn through the wax way too fast. So should I get the wax or the 1/8th? Which, in your opinion, would last longer? Side note I'll be smoking the wax out of a vape. Plan on getting a rig eventually.

2. Unless you have a proper dab rig, I'd stick with the bud. The dabs will go a lot farther from a rig.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Although I love dabs, if you hit dry herb out of a vape I've heard you can use the vaped bud for cannabutter, hash oil and all sorts of things, so you basically double your investment by going the vaped weed route.
    :volcano:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good to know thanks man

5. Absolutely! I have heard that before.. thanks, not a bad idea!

6. If you don't have the rig, get the flower. You really lose a lot of the effect/taste/etc when not using your concentrate on a rig

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 60 bucks an eighth is being held up at gunpoint! Yikes!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Seriously! I get a quarter for $60

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. 1/4s here are always $50 or less

10. Even here in bum fuck Appalachia good weed is $45 an eighth and concentrates are $40 a gram. Sounds like somebody needs to have a talk with their dealer haha.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. That price though dabs are 40/g here 20 if you buy in bulk and a 3.5 is $35 but if you don’t have a dab rig definitely get the bud and just make you a gravity bong, those save weed more than anything I’ve found in hard times.