dab noob whats this in my rig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by zamnn, Apr 2, 2015.

1. so i just picked up my forst oil rig cleaned it out and proceeded to smoke my wax after a few dabs i noticed pale spongie blobs on the side of the glass. what is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just from the resin and the smoke. Clean it after use daily or it can get dirty as fuck and impossible to clean

3. Your glass will resinate from the oil incineration. If you don't know already, when your bong starts to get gross buy some 91% alcohol from the drugstore, 71% works fine too but the purer stuff is more efficient. Fill up your bong as much as you can with the alcohol and then cover all ends of the bong and swish it around trying to rinse off all of the resin. You might want to look into getting some sort of flexible wire brush or some sort of long metal poker or something to safely scrape resin out if you don't have alcohol.

4. Take that one step further and fill with ISO b4 bed or b4 work. Leave the rig filled soaking till you wake up\\get home then just pour out the ISO (all the reclaim should have disolved into the ISO no matter how bad it was) You might have to do a rinse with ISO after just to get any last bits of oil that didn't pour out. But no shaking necessary. I have always been scared of shaking after watching my buddy smash his $500 OG Chong glass that way.

To OP its just reclaim. When dabbing you are not smoking, you are vaping. The oil hits the nail and goes from a solid to a liquid to a gass all in less then a second. The water from your rig cools some of the vapor enough that it turns back into a liquid\\solid. Its called claim and you can reclaim it and use it for edibles, dabbing, or seasoning new nail.

5. lol just so you know it's important to rinse out all the alcohol if you're going to smoke that instant, otherwise just let it evaporate and then rinse. I don't shake my bong I just tip it one way to the other getting the alcohol to rinse through all parts of the glass.

6. I thought needing to rinse all the ISO out went with out saying but I guess with noobs you shouldn't leave out the little details.

7. Without any pictures, it's probably sperm. Somebody in your house is messing with you.

Does it look a little bit like oil..?
    Then its just condensed oil.

Everyone above says to pour in alcohol and let it sit, but I pour in alcohol and shake like crazy. It's spotless in a couple minutes. Only fill each chamber half way, it's the bubble/alcohol action that scrubs the reclaim off the glass. If you get everything right look up reclaim techniques.

If you want it out even quicker than pour in salt with the alcohol, shake and pour it into the toilet while flushing or else get globs in your sink or toilet. Then rinse like crazy.

8. yeah I've just seen an alarming amount of people do it, like they think inhaling those fumes isn't bad for them.

9. Dirty rigs are far from impossible to Clean, if anything a dirty bong Is More Impossible To Clean lol

10. Rigs are easy as fuck just let it sit over night and viola. But dont pour that alcohol down the drain if your not loaded concentrate wise. Pour it in a glass dish and evap over like a week and then SMOKE DOWN.

11. Why wait so long? Just heat up your alcohol for 15-20 seconds in the microwave and clean it in a few minutes.