Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Daaaankkk SHORELINE *macrossss*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by happybuddah45, Feb 14, 2009.

1. nah its not dry at all. i mentioned that in the review. it breaks open and is moist and sticky ass hell. but a good moist not like its still wet or anything.

2. daaank.. have had shoreline on a couple occasions. Very good tasting

3. damn i haven't seen any shoreline in a minute! :( looks dank
    diggin' that jar

4. ahahaha :d

5. #25 lawlnub, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    i had shoreline recently also, it comes and goes it was really good! + rep on shoreline one of the skunkiest strains ive come accross. and the name comes from

6. nice bud man, but kind pricey

7. haha love that shoreline. its like abundant here in h-town. everyone has that shit at UH and Rice. a few months ago i was smoking some out near west university. i just picked some more up in montrose a few days ago. about to pick up a zone of ICE next week when my dealer gets back from vacation. damn i glad i live in h-town, where we smoke some of the best dank ever.

8. shoerline is has a good reputation , cant wait to see it around here again , nice shots