Da Vinci?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kman42099, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Hey guys I'm thinking of getting the da Vinci portable vape. Anyone with personal experience that can tell me how it is when ur actully vaping it and also how much it smells

2. I've been using the DaVinci for about 4 months.  I cannot make any comparisons with other vapes as it is my first.

I got it because my neighbors (planned retirement community) were catching the odors of the blunts and gossip started.  No problem now.  In the house at 375 degrees my wife knows sometimes that I'm vaping but not all the time.  She says when she can smell it, it's not a strong odor and doesn't smell like weed.

Very happy with the DaVinci, a very well designed product.  Also gave two as gifts; recipients also love 'em.

Subin

3. da vinci is a well built vape. it is a conduction vape which means that the herb chamber stays hot while the herb sits in it and you gradually draw on the vape throughout the vape session. this does make the vape smell at the very beginning of session when terps vape off but you can speed that up by drawing on the vape sooner soaking up those fabulous terps. my da vinci gets up to 440 degrees F and extracts a lot of actives from the herb.

Oh, I use the da vinci with a little water bubbler and it gives me fill the room vape hits!!