Da Vinci vs Vapir N02

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by baconator, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Hey,
    im buying my first vape and im torn between the Da Vinci and the Vapir N02. These both seem to be very portable but the Da Vinci seems to be much smaller from what i've seen. I can get them both around the same price so thats not really an issue. any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2. #2 lwien, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    Between the DaVinci and the Vapir, I'd pick the DaVinci, without giving it a second thought.

3. are there any other comparable vaporizers that you would pick over the Da Vinci?

Yup...........the Solo.

I preach the Solo because of the glass air path. It has a good battery life, convection heating (like the Da Vinci), and it produces thicker clouds than the Da Vinci. I've tried both thanks to a friend. I have two Solos, and my girlfriend has one. It's only a bit more expensive and you save a lot more than the NO2 in the long run because of more extraction (that extra convection really makes a difference).

If you really have to be stealthy though, then Da Vinci. It looks like a friggin walky talky.

And we all know that everyone uses walky talkies these days, so no one would notice.   ;)

7. Lmao, well you can pretend to use it as a walkie talkie Incase you ever get into a situation...but you'd look like a child

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

People still use them, it's not a forgotten technology. :p

9. Its how I get in contact with my dealer. I dont know why he doesnt respond usually. He only lives a few miles away. 

10. thanks for the help everyone. got the Solo yesterday, should be here in a few days

The only place where I have ever seen them used is on a construction site or where there is a team of security guards like at a concert or a mall or an airport, etc.

If someone pulled out a walkie talkie at a bar or while waiting for a bus, or while casually strolling in the park, I would definitely do a double take.