da vinci? pax? EscapeVape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bruins142, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys getting my paycheck in the morning... I work minimum wage and iv been working my ass off all week im going to get about $300 taxes and all... 

So i have a whip vape i love it but can't use it all the time so i want something portable 

Not sure what to get KindStack recently released a vape the EscapeVape its only $80 and it comes with two but i have not heard one thing good or bad.... Only $80 would be great!! If it works well...

Pax i really like the look of it and the way it works i looked at it and i really liked it but its $250

The Da Vinci has been around for awhile and everyone seems to love it the new one is also $250 and the classic is $200

So just wanted to know what you guys think i should do

2. I wouldn't go with the 80$ vape because of the lack of reviews and price for 2 units. The pax is small and very stealthy but is a pain in the ass to clean every 3 uses. The Da Vinci (regular 1) is slightly bigger than the pax and less stealthy, but the digital temp display on the davinci makes it a nice portable to have. I would wait for the Da Vinci ascent as alot of people are experiencing off gassing and other issues.

3. but i want it now :3 
    Im pretty sure they would send me a new one if it had a defect 

4. You stil have to wait for the ascent because of all the issues with people sending them back

5. Ill end up getting the kindstack its prob just as good

6. Get the Solo, it's the hardest hitting portable you can get and you can get it for $130 on ebay. I have two and my girlfriend has one. They are great portables if you want easy and reliable, but you have to treat the battery with care as you can't let the battery die. But they are super easy to use, I pass it around to friends and they all get high.