Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Da police

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trillstoner420, Feb 17, 2013.

1. If you r growing like 1 or 2 plants and the motherfuckin police find out what will happen?

2. The motherfuccking police will then proceed to charge you with a crime dependent on geographic location. Lock your ass in a box for a while. Search your house and take anothing illegal. The you to court and label you as a felon while you pay at least 4k in fines/fees... Moral of this is don't get motherfuccking caught

3. Ahahaa nicely motherfuckin said

Hate the police

I thought if you have like less than 10 plants they won't really do anything but confiscate your plant and give u a warning

4. #4 rastaballer209, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    God..you new blades(not all but most)...are ruining gc with crap like this...

Also im about to mail you a dictionary, thesaurus, and a shiny gold star for all your effort making this post :)

5. Yo I'm new man
    Sorry don't really have any experience yet

6. Youll go to motherfucking prison

7. Read the rules. And act like you went to school not raised in the ghetto. Youll do fine. Nothing personal :)

8. lol aiii man thanks 4 thee tip

9. Danggg

10. Youll be fine, as long as you follow basic laws ( keep your house looking nice, dont have bongs out in plain sight, dont have your car or house smell like weed, just look like a model A citizen.) and if you keep your weed plants inside dont let anyone see

11. You will have to deal with they ass b4 they go tell they friends

12. You will go to jail if it is illegal in your area to grow. You will most likely be able to post bail although depending on the locality and charge it may be high. Laws vary from state to state. If it is your first offense you may get off with rehab, community service, fines, probation, or any combination of the above. You may on the other hand go to prison for a few years.

Check the norml website to find penalties for your state.

http://norml.org/laws

13. I have a feeling your talkin about the uk. In the uk if u have 4 plants or less they class it as personal, no fines just a warning maybe jail for a couple days nothin really bad wil happen cause activists protest when people get sent down for weed.

14. It's odd that the same posts are made over, and over again.....pretty sure this same question was asked in the past 3 days.

15. Straight up
    Thank you man good advice I don't have any bongs and also good tip not to let anyone see your plants I was thinking too like call over a bunch of goons to take a look at it and just chill around it but NOT letting that happen anymore.
    :)

16. I know what u saying :)

17. Thanks 4 the explanation I will be ok with rehab, community service or probation just incase.

18. I'm in Canada but I like your answer it is definitely for personal use because I have really high anxiety I never knew what anxiety was until my social worker told me. It would save me hella money and at the same time helping me with my life! :smoking:

And yeah there r bare people in Toronto that protest for weed.

19. Don't hate the police, hate on the man.
    Specifically, Harry Anslinger.
    He (was) the man.

Don't let anyone know, don't let anyone see, don't let anyone even think - your dearest most trusted friend could have a major upset tomorrow and ruin everything.

But most importantly of all come up with a medical reason for compassionate grounds.

20. You will get slammed. What do ya expect a shiny star and a strawberry lollipop as a reward or sutin?