Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Da Phelps

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Delightful Nug, Aug 3, 2011.

1. The random guy I met on the Street called it the Phelps. Never heard of it but its realllllly good. Heres whats left of the eighth I bought :smoke:

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      31.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks good :smoke:

3. You got robbed bro! Looks like some mids! I get that shit for like 10$ for 8 grams!

4. #4 dickbutkis, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    youre an idiot

5. Sarcasm brah

6. I picked up some michael phelps OG kush that looked like that not too long ago..put me on that tony romo deep fade route. enjoy that brotha!

7. This is just like the 'Charlie Sheen' OG and the 'Tigers Blood' OG that some shops had not long ago in CA. Sales tactic ya'll...

Doesn't mean it's not good, just sayin'...

8. I thought it was funny when both those strains showed up. I haven't seen them in a few months though.

My favorite was F-18 Bro OG, it was an OG x ChemDawg. Smelled so amazing, super dank.